1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th of May

Wow a lot has happened since I've written in here- like so much pain and agony.

School is just plain bad.

we were given so many assignments I attempted to complete them all last night- I got no sleep at all.

And I am still awake and it's 3:10 AM . I'm a dead zombie according to Hiro which makes no sense cause zombies are dead?

Oh and happy May The Fourth Be With You! Cause it's Star Wars? Well the day passed but in just saying... Cause, reasons?

Hiro and Clara say they haven't seen a single Star Wars movie so the whole gang needs to heave a Star Wars marathon.

Ugh I'm really sleepy. Hiro wasn't up either, he was so surprised when I texted him that he called my mom to tell me "go to bed". Oh the fun that was.

But Anyways I probably should heed everyone's warning and sleep... I can barely concentrate like before I was about to write; "Hiro wasn't up either, he was so surprised when I texted him that he called my mom and said "I love (y/n)".

(A/N this entire chapter is actually what happened to me- for the second night in a row, I almost didn't sleep- and I literally typed "I love (y/n)" by accident cause I'm not thinking straight...)

Like how does this work.?!

Ugh I'm to tired- I'll imma go to sleep now...

It's not like my subconscious was telling me I had a crush on him right?

Wait, what it WAS?!

What am I even saying? I'm so tired that nothing makes sense!

UGHHH

ASDFGHJKL

- (y/n) out