7th of May

Finally!!! Some exciting news!

Okay where to start?! Okay I know...

So, this coming Friday, my school gets to host this event called "charities day".

The main concept is that the whole school gets to dress up for a theme, then we all go around after 2nd period to buy stuff, eat stuff and play games.

The whole school practically turns into a carnival.

Anyways- that's not the main part because I honesty don't care- the main part is the theme for dressing up!

Childhood memories!!!

And that's not even the best part- I'll get to that in a minute.

But I already decided to dress as little Marcie from Adventure time!

Okay technically I'm a child so my childhood is still going strong af so I can be little Marcie!

Also, I've decided to make a little Hambo!!! Do ya know who Hambo is?

No? Shall I print and include a picture?!

Who the hell am I talking to? My self!? I guess.

Well here is a picture anyways:

I'm also currently in the process of making my Hambo! I can also add a picture:

Well that's the fabric- Hiro says the fabric are to girly.

I punched his arm slightly to hard. Technically he deserved it cause ya know, he was a poopy butt.

But now I can explain the best part!

So for a while, Hiro has been avoiding school- practically no one is there anymore. Those popular girls interrogate me a bit to much and tbh, I think they hate me.

They also blame me for being greedy and keeping Hiro to himself!

UGH!!! Okay I know I'm lying- what if someone reads this?! Wait, who would? Lol.

But in all seriousness, that's not the best part! Since Hiro doesn't come to the school and I just meet him the blocks away, the teachers also got upset!

Bottom line, they requested I being Hiro TO CHARITIES DAY.

Now, we have to remember Hiro probably would NOT agree BUT if I ask the gang to join, I'm sure we hit a jackpot.

Thing is, no one would come- except Honey Lemon as long as she knows there is dress up!

So Honey Lemon will make everyone come! Man my plan is so full proof, I'll go ask her now!

I just asked her and the gang immediately found out! We are all dressing as Adventure time now!!

If my own costume wouldn't get me into the costume competition, what about an entire gang including their prised trophy Hiro?!

Better yet, the prize is a whole giant jar filled with Gummy Bears!!!

Not to mention Hiro has surprisingly accurate skills in guessing so the how many jelly beans in a jar is MINE!!!

MWHAHAHAHAH!

Okay I better get going, SEE YA!

- (y/n) out