12th, 13th, 14th and 15th of March

Who knew it would be super hard to keep a journal as well as spend time with friends?!

I'm getting real slow with writing in this thing...

Well not much happened over the course of a few days- what, did you expect it to be action packed and stuff?!

Yeah no, I'm not that awesome sadly...

Ya know who is?! HIRO!!! Well I think- he's a genius! That's already an exciting life!!!

Speaking of life, I was thinking about a popular question people always ask.

"Why do we live?" It's cliche but true, what's the meaning of life?

And don't tell me to go get a dictionary because that's not what I mean and you know it!

But seriously, my brain is all wonky! I was starting to think and wonder if I was once someone before I was myself!

I was thinking to myself: "(y/n), you are a living, breathing creature, but is the way you work, you think or see the same as someone else? I'm alive and one day will experience what death is like, it's far away for sure but scary, I'll one day die... But what if I become someone else?! Would I remember my old self? Would I think the same way? Would I still be conscious of myself?!"

Okay that last question is a little hard to explain and I think I got a bit deep...

I don't know... Hiro doesn't understand my last question... It's complicated... But would I still be aware of myself? Think, I am a living person, I'm actually going through life and doing stuff?

I'm not sure... Wasabi is all for the science- we die and then we stop.

GoGo kinda thinks you die and then you could come back but with no memories.

What is that like?? Forgetting? Is it like being reborn again? Or like when your supposed best friend comes in and you think of them as a person you just met? Is that what it's like if you get reincarnated into someone else?

Although you would have a different personality and interest... You wouldn't be the same! I wouldn't be (y/n)... I wonder what I'd do and if I'd recognise my past self...

Honey Lemon told me my thoughts were unhealthy... Tadashi claims I had one to many sodas...

Hiro... Hiro... Hiro isn't to sure about my questions but he is also puzzled by them.

The greatest question of the world...

So simple yet so hard...

And it has no answer!

Maybe we are like baymax! When we die, it's like he powers off! I ask baymax what it's like but all he says is that: "as soon as I deactivate, it's as if I merely blink when I reactivate, except people and time have changed."

That would be kinda cool honestly- look around you and see your family then blink and see something new... Perhaps a new life?

I'm not certain but I should probably stop the questions.

On another note...

Hiro is nearly done his microbots to! He has so much spare time I swear he is gonna get back up to mischief, as off now, I think we are gonna let him finish everything in peace

I can't wait for the showcase...

- (y/n) out