4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th of July

Reports.

They are everywhere.

Newspaper, tv, radio, billboards you name it.

They all say the same thing.

(Y/n): MISSING.

Yeah. I've disappeared.

Yama is with us as well as a little friend.

You see, we robbed the San Fransokyo bank a few days ago.

It was epic. Chaos everywhere.

We didn't steal much, apart from a couple hundred thousand dollars.

We only wanted the attention.

And attention we got.

Big Hero 6 arrived. What a fight we displayed.

I saw Hiro and laughed in his face. None of them were prepared for the microbots to overthrow them, tie them down.

They weren't powerful, or smart enough to realise that it was us that did it.

And that's when Krei had an idea. Take one of em as hostage, lure em all into a trap and kill em.

Unfortunately we hadn't thought this far and had no plan... So we took one with us anyways, wanting progress to be made.

And made sure Baymax couldn't locate him.

To put it short, wasabi was placed in a tough containment field and stripped from weapons.

You could say I have gone mad but to be truthful, how do you know you've gone mad?

Everything still seems normal... Your point of view just changes. Are we to say, that descending into maddens, a mental illness, is really the judgment of our thoughts?

Doesn't matter. Like I said, no clitche stories will happen. No falling in love, no realising we are wrong and definitely no backing down.

We had one problem. We had wasabi. Alive and healthy.

The problem? Baymax was on his way, we placed trackers on him. And we hadn't had a plan.

So... We hid the evidence... Took out the garbage as you will...

The look on his face was priceless.

The horrific realisation that the captor, the team she had... All belongs to a girl.

A girl that was missing.

A girl he thought he knew.

Me.

He might as well have died of shock. But no... He was brave enough to face us, discover that Krei, Yama, the Fujitas and I were responsible for this.

I even told him the back story, to which he tried denying.

He thought I didn't have the guts to do what I did next.

Yama used microbots to hold him down, Krei removed the armour he wore to reveal a stupid fabric suit.

The Fujitas kept watch as the the youngest handed me a tool.

I walked to him... Making sure I was the last thing he saw...

Before I became not only an evil leader of my team...

But a murderer.

Oh...

Poor wasabi... Sarcasm...

But it worked, with no heart beat,there was nothing to follow. Baymax returned back with the gang.

Safe and sound...

For now that is...

Because I will eliminate them.

I think the best plan is to do it one by one...

Then, I want to talk to Hiro.

Talk.

Just talk.

Tell him everything.

Before I kill him to.

We already have one down... Only five to go.

I'll pick them of until I get what I want.

Revenge. For hiding secrets and pushing me away.

I can't wait for our little talk...

Hiro, where ever you are... Just know that you and I are gonna have a nice chat soon... You'll be thankful to find me...

But I can assure you that you will regret it once I reveal my true self...

Be warned..

- (y/n)