28th, 29th and 30th of May

Finally everything is peaceful once more!

Hiro and I are on good- no scratch it- GREAT terms and I'm updating this journal again!

I'll keep it short as I'm mean to be sleeping but yeah!

Hiro is still spending his cash on me... I never knew how annoying money could be until I had been given so much!

I managed to make Hiro donate it which is an accomplishment!

So yesterday we bought a giant bucket of chalk. It was really cool because we went outside the cafe and literally began to colour in on the floor.

Some people asked to let their children join in and eventually the entire street on one side of the cafe was closed so the entire next door neighbourhood children could colour.

The gang joined us half way and I gotta say, the road looks pretty damn snazzy right now!

Like children and parents brought buckets and truck loads of chalk and began to colour in and help decorate, it was epic!

The great news is that Aunt Cass got to serve all those people to! Most decided to stop by for a snack or break and some employees began to take orders outside!

My clothes are completely covered in chalk dust though, same as Hiro. We both made chalk  angels and watched as cars stopped at the beginning of the street to look at our progress.

I will admit, traffic got busy since we were next to a four way intersection but some really cool dude who was driving by was a Dj.

So the Dj pulled his gear out and began to blow the hell outta the street, blocking out the sound of the city.

We should all totally do this again sometime!

Anyways I'm tired, night!

- (y/n) out