7th and 8th of April

Oh the pain I feel!

Have Hiro and I cleaned up that room full of baby powder? NO! We still have a quarter of the damn room to go!

We both are very much regretting that April fools prank.

I think the gang are enjoying it.

Just yesterday they all had a small picnic in the corner of a clean part of the room.

Clara's mom had made some snacks for us but unfortunately Hiro and I couldn't eat.

Things only got worse when I slipped over the damn baby powder.

Luckily for Honey Lemon, she had her phone out and recorded me grabbing onto the closest thing possible- Hiro's neck.

And hiro wasn't apparently ready for a girl to grab a hold of him so we both fell to the floor.

Oh the classic slapstick humour.

Now Hiro has a bruise on his neck- AND I DONT MEAN THAT KIND!

Seriously, he could have broken his neck or someone could have gotten seriously injured or something!

Anyways, our beloved toothbrush that Hiro and I have been taking in turns to clean the room with has been balding recently.

We decided to name the toothbrush Toothy- for insanity's sake.

Unfortunately the more we use Toothy, the more the bristles are falling out... This just isn't getting any better huh?

Anyways- I better take my shift of sweeping baby powder- SEE YA!

- (y/n) out!