8th,9th and 10th of February

I just can't get a break anymore! 

School classrooms are legit STUFFED with posters and decorations for valentine's day! It's like a couple's Christmas! - it IS a couple's Christmas! All we ever did in our classes was do stuff for valentine's day!

This holiday is starting to get the best of me...

So one of our teachers has a wife who stays home to look after the kids so he was explaining that he was gonna ditch the rest of the week to stay with his wife... i wonder if i could use that same excuse to get out of visiting a valentine's day over load at school...

Probably not...

Oh! And you know those fan girl's that Hiro has? Well they have ALL sent him love letters- i know there are at LEAST a thousand in there... i was helping him read them and chuck them out but so far we haven't gotten very far. It actually got to the point where the post office re directed ALL the letters to the Hamada post box...however that kinda ran away do to some weird experiment. I'm not to sure, you would have to ask Tadashi about that one.

ALL the girls who like Hiro had planned what they wanted to do with Hiro on the 14th. This just lead to a massive argument about who got him however.

Then some idiot said they could share him on that day- so they asked me to calculate how much time each person got with him...not even a MINUTE...

Hiro had booked himself out with us and the gang for hours- i decided not to tell them that cause i would probably end up dead ya know.  So after all that time with us, he had legit two hours before his curfew. That's 120 minutes to divide by at LEAST 540 girls... to estimate the answer, that's 0.22222222222 reoccurring with each person. that's a fraction of a MINUTE which isn't very much you know... like 20 seconds?

Hiro is still working on his little project-microbots. He claims that they can do anything you believe...i dunno yet...i still don't think that it's possible but all of Tadashi and Hiro's friends believe it so hiro must be some super wonder kid or something...

Oh! And the showcase is on the 6th of June! I had to ask Tadashi because all Hiro would respond with was: "Bacon and cheese for lunch"...Honestly, i wonder how he will knock out of his bacon and cheese trance for valentine's day with the gang...

Not my problem but any who...  that's 113 days and 5 hours to go! I could get more specific but i just googled it...

so, i guess ill see you in the next entry!

-(Y/n) Out