18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th of May

Wow I'm getting lazy.

Ten whole days of not writing in here?!

And I said I was organised. Yeesh. Well I guess I better fill you in from day one when I missed writing in here- the 18th.

And I also better be quick cause ya know, I have school- ON A FRIDAY!!!

ANYWAYS!! The 18th... What day was that again? The day after the 17th obviously...

Hang on, let me follow up...

Okay i got it, these are the events from the past 10 days

18th- finally kicked Hiro
19th- Hiro still mad
20th- nothing
21th- nothing
22th- nothing
23th- nothing
24th- nothing
25th- someone died
26th- Hiro apologised
27th- stuff

So let's talk about this!

The dead person thing can be left unmentioned cause to be honest, I don't wanna talk about it.

So the following day from the previous entry, I kicked Hiro in the nuts.

Don't go asking weird questions like "how did it feel?" Because my cousin Zoe- remember her? The reason I met the gang? Yeah well she found out- no surprise there.

I think Tadashi told the whole group or something cause somehow Clara found out to!

Apparently took Hiro three days to start walking again.

How is that possible?!

I wasn't even wearing shoes! I marched into the cafe with only socks on, up the stairs, tapped Hiro's shoulder and before he could do anything, WHAM! Straight in the nuts!

I have no mercy.

So Hiro hated me for quite a while which, hey! He deserved.

I never knew guys where extremely sensitive in that area... Or was that just Hiro being the little over reacting drama queen girl he is?

I don't know. Either way, skipping a few days later, after that death, Hiro arrives at my FRONT DOOR.

Of course I was curious with what he had to say, would he apologise?

So that's why yesterday afternoon, I opened the door to find Hiro Hamada kneeling on the ground, his hands clasped together and tears in his eyes.

He was BEGGING. Like so bad i thought he became homeless or something.

Turns out he wanted my forgiveness which I gave to him- as soon as he threw me this cardboard box filled with gummy bears.

So that's how we ended up in the situation we are in currently! Friends once more!

WOOP WOOP! He promised that since tomorrow is the weekend, he would take me to the arcade where he would pay for EVERY game I played- as another apology gift.

I can't wait for tomorrow but he has given me so many gifts in apology that I honestly feel guilty if I accept them.

I remind him that he has given me enough but the excuse just turned into "because I have heaps of money from bot fighting and nothing to spend it on."

So I'm now his money spender... Why doesn't he donate to charity or something?! - apparently he did.

Anyways, I better go!

My bus for school is here and I can't write while in a moving vehicle!

Have you ever tried?! It's so fricken bumpy!

- (y/n) out