22nd, 23rd and 24th of March

Well it's official!

Easter is around the corner and I have a feeling ANOTHER party is on its way...

We JUST celebrated st Patrick's day what? A WEEK ago?!

Damn I need to catch up on these holidays.

The good news is that we skip school for Friday which is tomorrow AND Monday!

Four day weekend! BOO YA!

Hiro is upset because that means the candy store is closed- not my problem but ya know... He had a weird thing for gummy bears.

Honey Lemon insisted on dressing up for Easter- I'm just worried I'd get sick of rabbits, chickens, eggs and chocolates within a minute of seeing the gang.

Hiro wants to celebrate for the first time however so perhaps I shall contribute to...

Speaking of contributing- my cousin Zoe moved far away.

Remember her? The reason I met the gang? Tadashi didn't seem to fazed by it which surprised me- I thought they had a thing for each other!

Turns out they did but ended it last month- Tadashi now has a new crush...

So zoe moved to the Philippines- wanted to study their culture or something.

It's cool but I want to be able to thank her for introducing me to such awesome friends!

And surprise surprise! Hiro has a crush! He won't tell me who it is but the gang all know and won't tell me!

He said he'd reveal her at Easter as she was coming to the party.

Apparently she has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes!

I bet she's adorable!

I asked if he was gonna confess to her in Easter and he said he would so I honestly can't wait!

Perhaps Tadashi will spill the beans about his crush to!

But to be honest- why is everyone looking for relation ships all of a sudden? I mean, aren't we to young?! Yeah! Even 18 is pretty young I guess but you know what I mean!

Anywho- I better get going, can't wait to meet Hiro's crush!