1st of January

January.

The first day of a new year.  The first day of my new life in San Fransokyo!

My ENTIRE family decided to move here, we are a pretty big family and my mum decided to give me this photo album journal thing to write my new adventures.

I guess it's not that bad, oh wait, IT IS. Wanna know why? Because when I mean entire family I mean my grandma, grandpa (from both sides) uncles, aunts, mum, dad, younger sister, older brother and COUSINS are in this city.

And do you have any IDEA how many cousins I have?! I'll give ya a hint; 23 on my dad's side and 42 on my MUM's.

Incase you can't do math, that's a total of 64 COUSINS... Wait... 65... I can't even do basic math...

Anyways that's 64 CITIZENS roaming the city- 65! Damn stupid brain. That's 65 kids roaming the city, 65 kids coming over to my house for birthdays and 65 presents on Christmas!- okay that part isn't all to bad to be honest but STILL!

It's a crowded place is all I can say

And currently I'm hiding in the toilet as I write this. Why? Am I crapping or something?

Firstly, ew no... No I'm not. Secondly I'm here because the other hundred family members are in the house, celebrating New Year's Eve... Ugh.

I guess I'll see you later journal...

Okay tonight has been... The CRAZIEST night ever. I literally walked out of the bathroom and there all my cousins were, eating dinner like the messy animals they were.

Anyways, one of the "non- intoxicated" cousins, Zoe, stood up. I put non-intoxicated in bunny ears because no one really is intoxicated... Just a figure of speech.

Anyways, Zoe stood up and spoke to my Aunt Tessa for a second before getting up and leaving the house.

So I followed her like any normal person, but Zoe went through alleyways and all that crap which literally scared me so much I nearly passed out...

So after my little freak out, i continued to follow her until she got back on the main road, walking down until she hit an intersection.

She basically stopped walking, turned around and glared at me as if she knew I was here the whole time. "(Y/n)?!" She said.

Basically I screamed and nearly wet my underwear- which I did NOT want to do, not just because it's embarrassing but because these things are new... Like I JUST managed to get rid of my Dora the explorer ones.

"Hi!" Is what I basically said as Zoe rolled her eyes and walked back to me... But I seriously wanted to know where this 18 year old was headed.

"What are you doing? Go home!" She hissed which I didn't like... Mainly because I got a face full of spit ya know?

Anyways I told her I wanted to know where she was going and she was all like, "To a friends house to celebrate New Year's Eve because they invited me."

So I was all like, "Can I come? It's to stuffy in our house, please?"  And Zoe was all like:

"Yeah yeah fine just don't bother me." So I practically followed her to a cafe. Inside was a few people which kinda made me shy?