14th of February

Start writing your story

Today is the day! The day that some people will enjoy and the day that most people like me will be hanging and chilling with friends...then there are the loners who are very depressing and very sad.

But enough about that! Today will be PERFECT! just hanging out with the gang! Hopefully get to know them a little bit better.... yeah... Speaking of the gang, we are apparently gonna go to Hiro's place to meet up then go to Fred's place which he claims is a mansion... but that's only if we deal with all the fan girls quicker than expected.

And at the mention of Hiro... Remember that stupid card of gratitude my mom tried to make me write? Well i gave up on that... it's not really my kind of thing so i stopped writing and just threw it out. Meh, i didn't even know 110% that i was gonna give it to Hiro...i never really thought about it. OH WELL!

Well, enough planing, i better get going to Hiro's place! I'll write in this book as soon as i come back for sure!

OKAY THAT WAS A LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG DAY! 

It actually went a LOT better than i had expected...

After i wrote in this journal book, i headed over to the cafe to see the gang waiting for me. Honey Lemon had apparently planed for us to all go out to the mall for  Gangentine's day... pronounced gang/en/tines... I can't remember exactly what she called it but i'm gonna use that made up word because i made it up and it sounds cool!

So we all went to the mall and did our thing...being the least nerdy and youngest, i kinda tagged along with the others who all did their thing. the day was divided up into six hours for the six of us so we each got one hour to spend on what we wanted to do... I wanted baymax to come with us but he would have caused a traffic jam in the mall...

We spent a good solid hour looking for clothes, Honey kept sending photo's to Tadashi for his opinion on what looked good and stuff- that guy decided to continue his studies for the day... I honestly don't know what's more shocking, the fact that he is studying on a day like today or that Honey Lemon thinks he has a good taste in fashion because honestly, by the way he looks in the morning before coffee, he seems to be as bad as i at fashion...if not worse.

Afterwards, we hung around at Fred's favorite shop... the comic book store, no surprise there, though i have to admit, we all kinda had fun with the giant stuffed animals at the back of the room. It was hard to pry Fred away from the store to because he wanted to buy everything there was! I'm not even kidding!

It wasn't until we went to GoGo's store that Fred had shut up. We decided to go into the Nike store as GoGo was acting all quiet about where she wanted to go... That girl spoke little words but got her message through quite easily. We browsed through the different colored accessories and shoes there were.

Honestly it made my head hurt because that meant there were more types of shoes i had to remember. I remember shoes as two things,one, Shoes: 'the ones i wear, you wear, hiro wears....just shoes..." and of course,two, the stilettos: "The shoes that all the slutty girls in movies wear for some strange and unknown reason, also the reason i nearly broke my ankle and knocked a kid's tooth out in grade 3." Memories huh? 

So then we went to the store Hiro liked, there weren't many as most were closed so he just lead us to the video game store which we were kicked out from eventually because Hiro kept cheating on the try out games.

He apparently hacked the main server by accident and caused the store to lose $105...which they got back by the way, we didn't just steal the money!...well technically it wasn't stealing either because we didn't even get the money- the point is, we got the money back for the store.

Around the corner was the store that Wasabi wanted to go to. I don't know what really happened in there because i hung out with Hiro at the front because the store was filled with house hold cleaning appliances, not my typical store but everyone has their preferences i guess.

And then it was my turn. I didn't know what to do because there wasn't really mush left to do. So we all went to the nearest food store and bought a bunch of drinks and ice cream. 

And that was our entire valentine's day expedition with the gang!

The next two hours were spent by Hiro and i organizing a bunch of high school girls. There was a line in front of the cafe filled with all the girls that wanted to meet Hiro. Some of them respected personal space which was good, they only wanted to say he was cute, take a selfie and move on, well before their 20 seconds were up.

But some where....grippy. This incident resulted in us not even getting to go to Fred's supposedly "cool"  house.

Quite a few of the fan girl's would cling onto Hiro and would take enormous amounts of energy to pry them off him. A lot of the girls even tried to kiss him square on the lips before i would break out into an act and claim he was my boyfriend and that they should feel lucky to have met him because i was really close to him.

All the girls that heard this immediately backed off in case Hiro would hate them and then they would walk away quickly. For some reason i would always feel weird when ever i would have to say that to someone though, i just have no idea why.

At last the final girl had left and luckily she was really sweet, saying she was a huge fan and wanted an auto graph which she got. Hiro and i split ways after that and i ended up walking home.

I never gave anyone that card my mom forced me to write, it's actually still sitting at the bottom of my trash can right now, anyhow! 

Today was so eventful... hopefully Easter doesn't turn out to be as busy as today was! If so then we better start saving money for a million chocolate Easter eggs or something because i swear we won't have enough...

Anyways! I think that's enough from me for one day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

- (Y/n) out