3rd of January

January... It's boring, like seriously! It's the first month of the year which means I'm gonna have to wait another 336 or 5 days till Christmas!

Oh, I'm not accurate with the days?! Well TO BAD!!! I never was the accurate person anyways... Still can't do a stupid hair flip with ought breaking something... ANYWAYS!

So it's like a new year or what ever and I pray that no more embarrassing incidents happen.

I'm probably gonna jinx myself but for gosh sake, who cares am I right or am I right?!

Well... I'll probably care but you know what I mean!

So, one of my New Years resolutions is to eat candy WHILE losing weight! Aha! Clever no!?

It will be almost impossible to complete!... Almost.. But I'll succeed! Somehow...

Anywho, speaking of resolutions, apparently Hiro has one of not relying on technology to much... Why do I remember these things?!

See?! That's the problems with me! Instead of remembering useless things like Hiro's new year resolution, I SHOULD be remembering important stuff for when school starts.

Mainly things like all the band members of one direction or Five Seconds of Summer or who the flip is Justin Bieber because currently I think it's a disease...or country.... Or a sandwich... I'm hungry now..

Speaking of Hiro- which I was like 10 seconds ago, guess who scared me to nearly death if I didn't have a can of soda to keep living for?

Hiro!

I'm beginning to think something is seriously wrong with me because I mention him in practically every journal log recount... Even if it's only been three so far.

Okay so you probably don't care why I mention him so much, you wanna know why my soda can saved my life!... Or more importantly HOW because I'm still stuck on that part...

Or you might want to know how Hiro scared me to near death... I think I'm gonna assume you would prefer to know more about that than my fabulous soda so I'll get explaining!

I was in my bed right? Like any normal kid, texting no one on my phone, I was watching YouTube videos but like every adult I know, they all think it's texting!

Like seriously, who is gonna be available to text 24/7?! I watch YouTube videos and write stories! Duh!?

Okay off topic... So I'm watching funny YouTube videos when my phone rings with a no call ID.

Should I pick it up?

No.

Should I show my parents?

No.

Should I ignore them?

No.... Yes but I'm proving a point here so no.

Incase you can't see the pattern, it's a no. But, do I answer Anyway?

I'd like to say no but it was a yes...

So the caller freaked me out by telling me stuff about me and then at the end they say it's Hiro so I'm all pissed. Uh hello?! No one gets in the way of me and my YouTube life, NO ONE!

Not even if the house is on fire cause baby I wanna be "HOT! HOT DAMN!" And I wanna hear everyone scream, "THIS GURL IS ON FIIRRREE!!!" Is that to much to ask for? No. I thought so.

Leading off topic, I ask how Hiro got my number and stuff and he says Tadashi had it cause Zoe gave it to him and that's when I was about to literally LOSE it.

Like seriously zoe!! How would she like it if i gave her email to all those "wanna hook up with hot women in your area?!" People?

I doubt any of the women would like her anyway... I'm sure THEY don't want their phone numbers exposed then and again.... They send spam
email out to the world... I guess they wouldn't mind!

Okay no more getting distracted...

Hiro literally scared the shiitake mushrooms  outta me!... Well not literally because ya know, I don't have shiitake mushrooms but anyways.

So I'm all angry when he is all like. "Calm down I can make it up to you." And I'm sitting there like,

"Seriously? You don't need to bother it was just a prank." And then he got all protective about "doing the right thing." So I practically gave up.

I don't wanna even know what he has in mind for making it up to me, I swear if he scares me again________

Seriously?! UGH!!!

He is annoying sometimes, even if we are practically acquaintances... Or friends? I dunno but that didn't give him the right to sneak into my ROOM- scratch that my HOUSE just to give me a packet of gummy bears for saying sorry!

Like, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?- okay forget that, the gummy bears are AWESOME!!!

I'm weird...

Like really weird..

ANYWAYS!

Okay what's with me and that word because seriously something is wrong with me- wait, how did I only realise this?!

I'm not gonna bother...

Sooooo, I guess that wraps up this entry for the day I mean, I have no idea about what else to write so I'm just gonna leave it here.

Well not leave it here forever but you know, just today- you know what? I'm gonna stop, I'll write in this journal again tomorrow...

Bye!- I'm so confused as to why I address this journal like its a person... It's not like anyone is gonna read this huh? I'm so... I don't even know.

Kay so I guess (y/n) out?!

What do I mean I guess?! Seriously (y/n)?! Is that the best you can do- I can do?! Not you because I'm "you" but I'm talking to myself so would it be- I'm just gonna stop...

-(y/n) out

Why does it take me ages to sign off?! I guess I am only new to this thing after all... Ugh writing in a journal is soo hard!!! Who knew? I wonder if Hiro has one- OKAY ENOUGH WRITING!!! My arm is gonna drop off!

Okay- for the LAST time... And with nothing else-

-(Y/N) OUT!!!