1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th of June

I... I don't know what to say...

I can't write.

My vision is clouded with tears...

This is the worst day in my life.

As you remember... The 6th of June was Hiro's showcase day...

Oh how fucked up the world is... I don't give a shit if people catch me swearing because I have a right!

This isn't fair! Why did this happen?!

Why?! He was innocent!!!...

Everything was going so well... Everything was... But now... If only I wasn't late...

The past week, the entire gang had been helping Hiro practise his showcase speech, Clara stopping by to help every now and then.

Yesterday I ended up coming late. I didn't enter the facility with them, I met up with Clara at the back as she was late to.

We were both making our way to the crowd in front of Hiro's mini stage when we saw him present.

It was the best thing in the world...

Clara and I hung back afterwards to let them all talk things over, we spoke to Aunt Cass who offered us dinner at the cafe so we agreed and decided to get there first.

That was a mistake.

You know how we are all meant to learn from mistakes?

Yeah well... I'm beginning to wonder what lesson I was taught by not sticking with my friends for a couple minutes longer.

Clara and I were well on our way to the cafe when both our phones began to ring, screaming was heard on the other end and coughing, as well as Honey Lemon and Aunt Cass's voices in each of our ears.

So we ran.

We ran so fast that I swear to Mars and back I blacked out a couple of seconds once we arrived.

Red.
Orange.
Yellow.

That's all I could see.

It has to be an illusion.

I beg this is all a dream and I'll wake up but until then I shall explain.

The building was on fire.

No one knows how it started but when I arrived, Clara instantly forced me back to the ambulance and firefighters.

I ran after her, I ran away from the safety and found her give chase after those brothers.

However, she tripped and all I could do was stand at a distance, watching as Tadashi attempted to save one of the professors... An explosion happened... Right as he ran-

Sorry...

I... I just can't believe it...

Tadashi died.

I'm DONE with this journal and I'm DONE with the gang. I'm DONE with life and DONE with the useless shit.

This isn't fair.

IM DONE!

... Hiro apparently is in a similar if not worse, state.

He hasn't apparently eaten anything.

I'm just tired, I've been crying for the past few hours and it's just hard to sleep when you know a friend is gone.

It hurts.

I've currently got a broken arm and leg- the explosion was really strong and blew us all back, Clara only broke her right arm as she was already on the ground and Hiro only bruised himself on his butt.

But Tadashi... He's... He's...

He's gone...