9th, 10th and 11th of January

Ugh I'm getting lazy- like I didn't update for 2 DAYS... Okay maybe I'm being slightly melodramatic... I don't even know what that word means?!

Ha I just added that word cause it was long and sounded cool.

Off topic- so it's been crazy for the last few days at school. I mean every single day, Hiro comes by the school gate and waits for me to arrive.

After, we always return to his or my house until my parents get home.

Speaking of my parents, do they still hate my guts? Um... No.

They got over the incident pretty quickly, uh... Have they still got a disliking for Hiro's guts?... A little?

Once they got to know him a bit, yeah they still hated him for chucking me in jail but they still don't mind him?

Does that even make sense?

I don't know... They kind of hate him, kind of like him. It's hard to tell.

Speaking of- well, thinking about- m being thrown in jail, I still need to talk to Tadashi!

Yeah I know, I know it's been what? A million years ago when I said I would talk to him about the GPS thing...

But I finally did it today!

I mean sure it's Monday morning and I should be at school but I woke up extremely early just for this case- yeah I'm weird.

So I basically RAN to Tadashi as he was crossing the street at 6 AM to go to SFIT!!

Who even does that?! I had to wake up at 5!!!

Besides the point, I stopped him to talk but he said he was "busy" and offered to take me to his lab to talk- like hell Yas!

I followed him around the campus until we arrived at his lab, inside was a lot of tools scattered around and... Blue hoodies?

So basically I told him the whole story about the bot fights. And surprisingly, his reaction was "yeah I know... He hasn't stopped going to them for a while... I've risked my record to save that knucklehead."

Oh so Tadashi DOES know. He could have warned me about the chances of being caught!

Anyways, I proposed my idea to him with all the GPSs and the the clothes and stuff and he surprisingly agreed- well not surprisingly but you know, he agreed!

So we spent the next hour designing the little bugs and starting the project, eventually I had to go because you Know, school so I said goodbye and had to run to make it in time.

After school- I'm skipping the boring stuff- Hiro was there again, no surprise there. We started to walk home when we reached the intersection that took us towards our home or towards the institute.

Basically I went home with him to avoid suspicion and we chatted at the cafe.

Once it was 8, I ran home and said hi to my parents before telling them I needed to go to a friends house to work on a project.

Okay yeah I lied in a way but most of that is the truth!

I didn't think they would believe me after botfighting and since it was late at night but they just said, "Have fun!"

What the heck family?

Anyways! I raced back to the institute to see Tadashi working on Baymax again.

As soon as he saw me he basically jumped in surprise, hitting his head against the wall which somehow seemed pretty funny. Yeah I'm cruel.

We found ourselves creating little gps systems and sewing them into the hoodies that were left carelessly in Tadashi's lab- they were Hiro's

After our little session of setting Hiro up, I was offered a ride home on Tadashi's moped.

So I put the helmet on and wrapped my arms around him. Damn moped's are FAST!!!

And to think Hiro has been bot fighting and using Tadashi as a get away car so much, he's left a BUTT PRINT!

Well... Imprint.

Anyways, I got dropped home and said bye, which leaves me here!!!

Oh I hope Hiro doesn't find out to soon...

- (y/n) out