5th and 6th of January

Oh bother.

This is just perfect!

I was stuck in a room,

that smelt of men,

Had a toilet that let the whole world see you,

ONE bed, that was uncomfortable may I add,

No windows,

No light,

A nice view of all the people that wanted to murder me across the room,

And above all, a police RECORD.

No I'm absolutely DONE with this crap!

But you wanna know what was the WORST part? Well, I'll tell ya!

In this room that stunk of men, had a fabulous view, no light, comfortable bed and amazing toilet, I had to SHARE it.

I had to share it with the IDIOT who got me in this mess!

And what was a better house warming party than being grounded for three months from video games!

I may be home right now as we speak, writing in this stinking journal but just 24 hours ago, I was in PRISON!!!

Rememberhow two days ago I said I was going to a bot fight?! Well things just went PEACHY!!!

Soooo fricken peachy!!! AGHH!!!

So once I met Hiro at dark, he dragged me off to this old alleyway.

WHY I went in there is still a question I don't know the answer to. WHAT I was thinking during all of this is also a question I don't know the answer to.

HOW I felt?! Well that's easy! Fricken FREAKED OUT!

And you wanna know who was telling me to keep my cool?! The guy that was taking five centimetre steps at a time!!!

Anyway, Hiro- that numbskull, dragged me slowly through the alleyways until we heard the sound of people cheering and metal clanging... It also smelt like men so if I reek of man smell now you know why.

We walked towards the crowd and spied two competitors sitting in what I assume was a battle ring... It was no battle square or triangle so you know...

Hiro then exclaimed, "C-can I try?!" In the most fearful voice I had ever heard.

Remember a while ago how I said I died of embarrassment? I was at the park and I fell on Hiro? Yeah, this is how I would actually died.

It would be if one of the bot fighters didn't agree in pity. So Hiro put some money on a tray. It was practically some spare coins and such but hey, I was there for the moral support.

So I would constantly cheer! Like a supportive cheerleader!

"GIMME AN L GIMME AN O GIMME AN S GIMME AN E! What does that spell?!" And I just had to laugh when everyone cheered.

"LOSE!"

So hiro went all, "what's that for?!" This and "I thought you were on my side." That

After that battle, Hiro had lost. He offered to play another round so the guy agreed.

I was sure he would lose I mean, hello! He had a broken robot!!

But, that boy proved me - and the whole crowd for that matter- wrong. In a couple of seconds he had won and took his winning money.

The next part happened so quickly, grabbing my arm, he began to run so I ran to keep up with him.

At first I was confused but after seeing a motorbike, a dumpster and several unconscious people propel in front of us, I just had to turn around and see the loser chasing us.

Hiro dragged me along the alleyway and we were oh so close to escaping, oh so close!

But the stupid police showed up and ended up with all of us going to prison.

Apparently Hiro was well known there, not surprising, he was used to these situations obviously but me? Nun uh.

Like come on, why did I have to share a prison cell with HIM? Apparently it was because we were too young to be classified an adult... Whatever.

And so I asked the police officer. "I can't pee in front of him!" So he replied by saying.

"Either grow up and use it or hold it in until you're released."

So I asked how long that would be and his answer made me hate Hiro even more.

"Well, USUALLY you would be outta here as soon as your parents come for ya BUT-"

There was a BUT! And oh the moment I heard that stupid word I knew I would have to get payback on Hiro.

"BUT, since you were an accomplice of Mr Hamada who has been warned before, your charges are the same as his and you can't leave till tomorrow night."

And I absolutely hate hiro all over again. I couldn't PEE, I couldn't BREATH, I couldn't SEE, I couldn't SOCIALISE, I couldn't CRY with ought looking like an idiot, I couldn't have FUN, I couldn't EAT whenever I wanted, I couldn't SLEEP- I could go on!

So I punch Hiro in the arm and he just rolled his eyes. Some friend he is.

Eventually the next day, after sleeping on the cold hard floor- I didn't dare share a bed with that boy- we were served breakfast and just waited around till lunch and dinner.

The food was HORRIBLE like seriously! Who EATS three day old potatoes?! Oh right, apparently ME!!!

So my mum FINALLY comes round to get me, three hours AFTER Hiro gets picked up.

I was practically begging Aunt Cass to take me with her but only guardians could so I was stuck there.

As Hiro walked off I glared so hard that if looks could kill, he would have dropped dead, unfortunately that isn't possible so it made me look like I needed to seriously poo.

And once I got in the car, oh boy! It was like world war 3 was happening. I was yelled at and dishonoured and everything verbal that my mother could throw at me...

Damn it was sad.

That's when I received a
"Delightful" text from Hiro and all he said was, "Soz u got in trouble, we cool? Gr8!" I swear I was gonna crack the screen with my hand.

Maybe if I talk to Tadashi about finding a way to stop Hiro and make him be good... Like GPS systems or following him or...wait- does Tadashi even KNOW what Hiro's up to and how about a thousand men want his blood!?

I guess we will have to find out tomorrow... In the meantime I think I should make some little GPS Tracking devices... Or buy some or something cause I'm not good with tech...

Either way, this is so gonna be the best payback ever!

-(y/n) out!