18th of January

Okay today was probably the most incredible day ever!

So the Hamadas and my family decided to go to movie world... You know? In the Gold Coast? Cause we are in the Gold Coast...

Yeah self explanatory.

So as soon as we get there, both of the brothers want to go on the Green  Lantern ride.

Mind you I was NOT up for that. That thing was scary as hell and made me feel sick.

It was basically a roller coaster that did one to many loops... Make that hundred many...

But I was forced to go because aunt Cass and my parents decided to explore the park on their own.

So Tadashi strapped a go pro to my head and started recording the ride. Mind you this was the worst idea ever.

As soon as we took off I screamed bloody hell... Everyone looked at me as we did flips and at one point i'm sure I puked on someone...

Either way the brothers had fun while I suffered greatly.

So the next ride was another rollercoaster... The superman one!  Oh great!

So BOOM! We were off and flying through the sky... This one I didn't seem to mind as much but it sure was fast!

My favourite ride was the bumper cars but Hiro found them babyish... To bad for him because Tadashi and I spent a good thirty minutes there teaming up.

Then at one point HIRO joined in. At first we were so confused until he started to play around with the car model.

Eventually Hiro started giving Tadashi weird looks that kinda started to freak me out.

In the end both brothers were doing something to the cars they were in.

Once we started the game, I could only see two blurs bump into me! Those little robot nerds reworked the stinking cars!

So everyone else was watching them zoom by and crash into everything as we were getting knocked aside... And for once I can say bumper cars actually made me feel sick.

After that we decided on some food but that ended up being Hiro's shirt after my stomach couldn't hold it...

So Tadashi laughed at us and in result he got a lovely pair of smelly pants thanks to my stomach once more.

Ugh I hate puking.

But maybe this once it was worth it- just to see their faces...

Anyways, I better go, I'm sure those two knuckleheads are planning an evil plan or something...

- (y/n) out