9th of June

I'm still unsure about everything.

I'm way better than a what I used to be...

It's funny however since I only realised how pointless my crying was.

I have been depressed since his death but what more does crying do?

He will forever remain in our hearts and I'll still keep the pact I made... My depression won't bring him back and I know he wouldn't want that.

So today we went skiing at Honey Lemon's resort. We had to put the first one on hold last time as we didn't seem to remember or realise that Hiro's showcase was seven days afterwards, so we spent that time helping our friend.

Today was great though, we all had fun and played around in the snow, it was white and fluffy and Fred claimed it tastes like sugar.

At one point, the gang felt sorry that Hiro didn't want to come.
Yeah. He stayed back.

So they sent him a video message of some sort and continued to play in the snow.

Next door was an ice rink so that made things even cooler- pun not intended.

GoGo and I knew how to skate as well as Fred surprisingly. Honey Lemon wasn't great nor bad and wasabi kept falling.

Oh today was just what I needed.

Lift my spirits high so I don't have to worry.

And even though Tadashi wasn't here, I could feel his spirit among us, crazy as it may sound.

My cousin Zoe also found out about his death today, she called me to confirm the news and had a mental breakdown when I said it was true.

I feel bad...

She was so emotionally distraught that within a few hours, she flew to San Fransokyo to visit.

She ended up skiing with us for a bit to and by the end of the day, her emotions were stable.

It was a fun day over all, Fred put snow around his waist and rolled down a hill.

It gathered up as he rolled and when he got to the bottom, he was in this giant donut, it was so funny.

I'm glad I'm having fun now, but I made a pact which said that I had to make Hiro happy, so the first thing I do when I get back is do that.

I have to.

- (Y/n) out