Chapter 59

*picture of the ballroom is on the right :)*

We arrive at the four star hotel and this is the first time I've ever been here. It's absolutely beautiful and the dimmed sky along with the lights of the prestigious hotel combines beautifully. Harry drives up to the front where the men are to valet park his car, and he rolls his window down telling them not to open my door. I smile at his demand and he exits the car, tossing the keys to the young dirty blonde guy, and walks, holding strong authority, to my side of the door. He opens it and extends his arm for me to grab his hand and I do. He shuts the door and slides his hand in pocket to tip the two men and he grabs my hand as we walk into the building.

Harry's hand is huge around mine but it's warm and soft like always. He looks amazing tonight and even has his shirt unbuttoned the exact way I like it. He smells intoxicating but the smell of his minty breath blends in just perfectly as it seeps through my senses. He's baring such strong sovereignty and walks with his chest slightly lifted, in a 'boss' type of way. The way he's dressed and walks makes him look like a CEO of some billion dollar company. He strides with pride and such authority and I can't deny how sexy it is.

"Are you attending the White Dove Ball?" A man dressed in what seems to be a very expensive suits asks.

"Yes." Harry replies.

"Down the hall, and to your right." he smiles nodding his head and extending his arm towards the direction.

I follow Harry down the gold carpet hallway and we can already hear the loud music playing. I turn around to see a whole bunch of students laughing and smiling walking behind us and they look so happy. Harry grabs the metal handle to the cherry wood doors and pulls it open. We look around the ball room and take in the royal theme. Chandeliers and curtains perfectly hung on the ceiling and though the Ball has just begun, the room is nearly full. Students are dancing romantically with their partners in the center part of the room which has wooden tiles and rounded tables surrounding the room with white table cloths and red roses set in the middle. All the guys are almost matching; they all have white button downs with white pants and some even have black and white blazers over. I see a few with tux's and I imagine how Harry would look in one. He looks good enough as it is, and I doubt he would've even worn one.

"Ey, lad!" Niall grabs Harry's shoulder and he walks in front of him to shake his hand.

"Hey, man!" he smiles and they hug, "how are you, mate?"

"I'm fuckin' great. You look good man, you look good." Niall nods with a huge smile on his face, "wow, Aleevonne," he gasps stepping back, "you look incredible!"

"Thank you, you look great yourself." his tie less suit hugs his body perfectly and he looks very handsome.

"Where's your date?" Harry asks looking around the room.

"In the bathroom with Harley."

"And Conor?"

"Ah, right there!" he points behind us. He's holding a Pepsi in his hand as he walks to us with a happy grin on his face. Right when he sees me, his eyes widen and he slowly looks at me up and down. I blush and tuck my hair behind my ear as he continue to stare and Harry seems oblivious to it; not that he would care anyway.

"Man, you really cleaned up well." he shakes Harry's hand and they do some type of finger grab thing; a simple handshake seems too mainstream, I see.

"Alee," he looks at me and smiles, "you look stunning, babe." he leans in and kisses my cheek which catches me off guard a little. I giggle at my awkwardness and Harry chuckles along. My hand is still intertwined with his and I guess he notices my nervous posture and he rubs over my knuckles to ease them.