Chapter 29

"Can't we play something else?" he whined covering his face.

"No!" I said removing his hands and holding them down, "we're playing twenty questions and that's that!"

"You're so bossy." he laughed.

"Shut up and ask me something."

"Okay," he sighed sitting up and clearing his throat, "Uh..." he paused, "what's um..how--what's your favorite color?"

"Ask me something better!" I asked shaking him.

"What's your bra size?" a playful smirk stole his lips.

"I don't want to play anymore." I frowned standing up. I was being serous while he kept messing around; It annoyed the hell out of me.

"Okay! Okay!" he laughed pulling me down, "I'm sorry," he tried not to laugh,"I really am!" he insisted when I rolled my eyes, "Okay, how many boyfriends have you had?"

"Two." I replied recrossing my legs.

"Just two?"

"Yeah."

"Who were they?" curiosity filled his eyes.

"You and Liam." I looked down this back at him.

"Oh," he responded looking away, "your turn."

"When did you lose your virginity?" I laughed when he quickly shot his head to look at me.

"My virginity? You dirty girl!" he smiled.

"I'm serious, answer it!" I begged.

"I was like..." he paused and he threw his head back holding his breath, "uh...fourteen? Yeah, I was fourteen."

"Fourteen?" my jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

"Yeah, I know." he looked embarrassed, "heat of the moment thing, really. There was no meaning behind it." he confessed.

"You lost your virginity to someone you didn't even love?" I asked in shock. That's weird.

"Yeah, we weren't dating or anything I was at some birthday party and we played truth or dare and we ended up kissing. Than someone dared us to have sex so we did it." he explained.

"You only did it because it was a dare?"

"You really know how to make me feel worse." he said sarcastically when I asked him in disgust.

"Oh, I'm sorry! It's just, you were really young." I didn't mean to make him feel that way I guess it's a natural reaction.

"I know," he half smiled, "but it's whatever. She was like sixteen so really she took advantage of me." he winked.

"I'm sure she did." I shook my head, "your turn."

"Okay," he groaned getting comfortable, "when was the first time he hit you?" he turned his body so that his face was facing mine and rested his leg under his thigh. My heart began to race out of my chest.

"What?" I didn't expect him to ask me something like that and I was caught off guard. The excitment I felt quickly faded as the memeory came back.

"Liam; When was the first time he hit you? What did he do?" he kept his eyes on mine as I seached my mind for an answer.

"Um, well..," I held my bottom lip between my teeth due to my nerves , "it was like five or six months into the relationship and he would always skip his first period class to come to gym with me, "I explained, "so one day he came and I was in the girls locker room and I wasn't in the mood to do anything or talk to anyone, so he came and started to kiss me and stuff and I pulled him away," Harry's gaze stayed on mine as he furrowed his eyebrows while I continued to explain, "so once I pulled him away he took it the wrong way and got mad and started to yell. I ended up yelling back and he just threw me against the lockers and slapped me." I looked down at my lap and began to play with my fingers. He reacted the exact way I knew he would. When I looked up at him, he was slowly rubbing his jaw.