Chapter 88

I slept rather comfortably last night, not much was on my mind but Harry's visit surely did ease my thoughts. I woke up not from my alarm, but from the pain in my thighs. Last night was pretty rough between us and the soreness between my legs are starting to increase. I woke up two hours before my usual time and decided to kill it so I washed Harry's clothes. I forgot some of his blood stained the bed and there I was sleeping in it and I cringed to the point where I gagged. I know it's just a small stain but it goes against my obsession with neatness and cleanness, even though it's only Harry's. I showered before everything, scrubbing like a madman disinfecting any traces of germs or dried blood. My skin was red when I stepped out from the rashes caused by my loofah and I looked like a teletubbie from how irritated it looked.

After drying his clothes, I folded them nearly placing them in my bag so that I can give it to him when I see him later. It seems everytime we get into a fight or argument, or even a slight separation causing distress, he injuries himself. He comes back to me in pain and hurt and it scares me sometimes. He was never like this when we first started dating. I remember him getting angry all the of time over small things and whatever involved Liam but it was out of protection and worry toward me. He always knew how to control his feelings and now, they seem to be more loose than ever and I know I'm to blame.

I slept with my ring on and it's actually a great sight to wake up to. I don't think I'll ever take it off, it's absolutely beautiful and receiving it from him makes it even more special.

I can't wait to see him today and I'm actually looking forward to school again. I really need my phone back but I'm trying to avoid Alan as much as I can. Behind my anger towards him and his sudden change of feelings, I feel hurt. It's hard letting it all sink in because it's not easy to believe that him of all people wants to end things between Harry and I. My relationship with him was becoming so good, almost unbreakable because I trusted him so much and was the only one I turned to aside from Harry. Despite using "you're not my real father" against him, he always treated me like he was. He was like my best friend but that relationship has just--poof! Disappeared.

"Do you want breakfast?" my mom smiles preparing Alan's coffee. I wrap my flannel around my waist and tie my boots, a bit too excited to get to school and out of this house. It's quiet and the birds are chirping to each other while the sun shines through the small window above the sink, right behind my mom who looks stunning in her natural skin and long waves of hair.

"No," I sit resting my tired elbows on the counter top, "did you have fun last night?"

She sweetly beams, "I did. We went to Rita's and saw a movie." she sips her energy booster, "did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, glad you had fun."

Alan is taking forever and if he keeps taking his time we're going to be late.

"Listen, you and him need to work this out after school. I don't want this silent treatment going on any longer." she strictly says pouring the coffee into the sink.

"Okay." I simply agree not because I do, but because it's too early to argue and I'm in a great mood and don't want to change it.

"Here." she slides her hand in her pocket pulling my phone out.

Finally! I stand with excitement and reach to grab it but she pulls it away causing me to pout.

"I'm going to take it back if you don't talk it through with him." she warns but I can't take her seriously with that little smile on her face. She'll forget about it, I know she will.

"Yeah, I promise." I lie. Like I actually want to sit there and speak to the person ruining my life. Okay.

"Have a good day," she kisses my forehead just as Alan walks down the stairs. He dressed in his usual attire; dress pants and a button down, typical teacher.