Chapter 10

*Authors note: So I decided to make a little authors note about the characters. These are the actresses/actors I imagine when I'm writing this. I also added a few upcoming characters, but as the story progresses, I'll make another side note with new characters and their players; i'll do this maybe every 10-11 chapters. :)

Aleevonne's Mom(Gabrielle Crossmen) - Charlize Theron

Aleevonne's step-dad/teacher (Alan Crossmen)-Leonardo Dicaprio

Aleevonne Core- Nina Dobrev

Ava Gordon- Maia Mitchell (The Fosters)
)

Upcoming Characters:

Kaitlyn Riley(Harrys cousin that Alee befriends): Imogen Poots

Conor Aldaine (Harry's childhood friend from the UK): Alex Pettyfer

Ms. Osborne (Counselor)- Amanda Seyfried

Leonardo Styles(Harry's dad)- Tom Hardy

Anne Styles(Harry's mom)- Was originally supposed to be Kate Winslet, but you can imagine her as Anne if it's hard not to.

Amilia Styles (Harry's little sister)- Mackenzie Foy (Renesmee from Twilight. I know she's not British but lets pretend that she is :p)*

-------------------------------------------

"Her name's Amilia." Harry told me with his hands in his pockets. After we ate, Ava took the hint and left to shop a little while Harry and I got to know a little more about each other.

"She sounds adorable." I smiled.

"She is. She's the most important person in my life. She's so young and innocent." He explained looking down at the floor as we walked.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked turning his head to look at me.

"No, I'm an only child."

"Hmm, must be nice." He smiled.

"Not really." I shrugged.

"How come?"

"It's gets lonely." I confessed.

It was very true. Sure it was nice being an only child because I got whatever I wanted without it being a problem, but I got lonely very quickly. I had wishes I had a sister or a brother to play with when I was younger, I wanted someone to make forts made out of blankets and pillows and play tag or hide and seek alll day; But I didn't. I had cousins come over, friends, and more friends but they'd always ended up leaving and I'd end up alone.

"Yeah, I understand." He agreed.

"You do?"

"Yeah, I was fourteen when Amilia was born and before that, I was lonely too." He frowned looking back down. "I didn't really have friends, I was a bit more reserved and shy; I didn't really communicate with people much. Until I met Lia--a friend in school."

"What was he like?" I crossed my arms and payed close to attention to him.

"He was a great friend, you know? But his life was fucked up."

"How so?"

"His parents were splitting, he was bullied a lot, he would self harm and try to kill himself. I caught him so many times, I can't even count on both my hands."

It didn't hit me right away that he was talking about Liam, but as he went on I began to figure it out.

"I would fight for him, help it out with money...I looked after him like a brother." There was a bench outside of Forever 21 and we sat beside each other. I placed my bags next to me and crossed my legs as he leaned back with his wide open.