Chapter 31

*I haven't used a Harry's POV in a really long time, so I decided to add a small one. If you liked it and want more let me know :) Also, sorry for the really late update I've been busy with school and all but hope you enjoy the chapter!*

Harry's POV:

She slept so peacefully; so beautifully. Her tiny hands pressed against my stomach while her head rested on my chest. Her legs wrapped around mine while my arms secured her against my body underneath the thick blanket. Her skin was still cool from when she left so I slowly but gently rubbed her body as she slept to make sure she was warm. The panic I felt when I woke up and saw that she was gone was unreal. At first, I thought she might have went to the bathroom, but her phone was gone. I don't know how long she was gone when I woke up but my heart was skipping beats. I thought she left me. I thought I pushed her away from me; I thought I scared her away. The thought of losing her burned my heart and turned my stomach, almost to the point where it was sufficating me. I ran to the side she slept on and felt that the sheets were cold. I ran down down stairs and saw that my mum was sleeping and looked to the door only to see that her shoes were gone. I bolted back up the stairs and quickly put my boots on. Just I went to look for her, she walked through the door and wave of relief washed over me. I startled her but she quickly recovered when I hugged her. Her skin was like ice; colder if possible, and she was shivering. I hugged her as tight as I could to warm her and feeling her body against mine made all my worries disappear.

I don't think she realizes yet how much I love her. I don't think she knows of my true feelings yet but I won't rush her. I tried taking everything slow, I tried not to rush things for her but two years is a long time. I loved Mia, I truly did; but she wasn't Aleevonne. She deserved so much more love that I knew I was capable of giving. She was a weak and fragile girl but had a future waiting for her. It ate me alive because I blamed myself for trying to replace Aleevonne with her, and not giving her attention she desperately needed. No amount of therapy healed me, the thousands and thousands of dollars my mother put forth to fix me went to waste, but the moment I saw Alee with Alan two months ago I knew my world would no longer be shitty.

But she didn't even notice me. She had no idea who I was; but she would still follow me and try to find me and because I was so nervous, I'd act like an asshole to her but she still remained "fascinated", as she said, with me. I've never loved anyone as much I love her but even though I knew of Liam's twisted intentions I allowed him to take her.

I can never trust him again. I can't even look at him without wanting to break his face against the ground because of what he put her through. I stayed away from her because of Liam; he kept me away from her, but not anymore. She's mine now, and she'll remain mine until I stop breathing.

Aleevonne's POV:

"Did you sleep okay?" Harry asked me as my eyes fluttered open.

"Mhmm," I hummed with a smile on my face, "did you?" I asked hugging him tighter.

"Like a baby." he smiled against my hair.

"Your bed is really comfortable." I complimented not wanting to move from how comfortable I was.

"Only when you're in it." he told me pushing my sidebangs away from my forehead. I softy laughed lifting the covers to hide under it.

"I don't want to go to school!" I whined.

"Then we'll stay home." he chuckled pulling the covers from my head.

"We can't do that." I frowned pulling away and stretching my arms out.

"Fuck school," he said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me in. I squealed at his tight grip and he rolled ontop of me, "we'll stay home and play twenty questions all day." he smiled.

"Oh, now you want play twenty questions, huh?" I questioned crossing my arms underneath him.

"If that keeps you here all day, then yes." he shook his head and kissed my nose before he removed himself from me.

"Do you smell that?" I asked sitting up on my elbows and inhaling the strong scent.

"Bacon?" he said taking his shirt off.

"Your mom is making bacon?" A huge smile grew on my face and he laughed tilting his head back.

"You really love food don't you?"

"It would be weird if I didn't." I defended standing up and grabbing my bag from off the chair.

"Oh shit!" I spat putting my hands on my hips.

"What's wrong?" he asked ceasing his movements.

"I forgot my toothbrush, shit!" I shook my head.

"It's okay, I have an extra one in the bathroom." he smiled. He opened the door and I followed him into the bathroom and he grabbed the extra blue tooth brush from the cabinet.

I thanked him and dropped my bag to the floor. He left the bathroom and I did the usual morning routine; wash my face and brush my teeth. I went back into the room and grabbed my makeup bag and saw that Harry was already dressed.

"That was quick.." I said as he layed back down on the bed.

"T-shirt and jeans babe; it's simple." he said closing his eyes.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"I'm waiting for you to finish in the bathroom." he said softly.

"Well, I'm just going to put my makeup on so you can come in whenever you want."

"You don't need makeup." he told me rolling off the bed.

"Yes, I do." I said rolling my eyes and walking out of the room.

"You don't!" he said again following behind me.

"If you say so." I sighed unzipping my bag and taking out my makeup.

"Then don't put it on." he grabbed his toothbrush and applied the paste.

"Okay." I ignored applying the foundation. He shook his head smiling and I did the same.

"Did you see your mom last night?"

"No, she was asleep." I told him sucking in my cheeks to apply my pink colored blush.

"And Alan?" he asked splashing water on his face.

"Yeah, we talked for a little."

"What about?"

"The counselor and shit, nothing important."

"Hmm, okay. I'll be in the room." he said walking out.

Last night didn't really end the way I wanted it to. I was sort of hoping that we would have sex but it just didn't happen. I don't know why I suddenly changed my mind, but I know I'm certain that I want to do it with him. I don't want to rush things, I won't force the situation to happen but the sudden urge to have it is killing me. And he's such a tease. He walks around shirtless and pantless; it's making me frustrated.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked knocking on the door.

"Why are you knocking?" I laughed opening it.

"Was I not supposed to?" he asked confused.

"It's your house, Harry just walk in if you want."

"What if you're changing?"

"It's fine Harry!" I reminded again. I leaned forward against the sink and applied my peach lip stain lipstick as he unzipped his pants. I watched him through the mirror as he turned towards the toilet.

"I have to pee." he said.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No." he shook his head, "you can look if you want, I don't mind." he grinned. I shook my head holding in my laugh as I smacked my lips together.

"Why are you laughing?" he said turning his head to look at me.

"Because, the sound is just funny." I laughed.

"You're such a child." he rolled his eyes and finished up.

"Aleevonne! Harry!" We heard his mom call.

"Yes!?" I ran out the bathroom and leaned over the railing.

"Breakfast is ready!" she smiled up at me.

"Okay!" I said as she walked away.

"Someone's excited."

"It's bacon Harry, it's never wrong to get excited over bacon." I said seriously.

"Yes, ma'am." he soluted.

"Are you coming?" he asked standing in the door frame.

"I need to get dressed."

"Wear that." he suggested. I looked down at the over-sized sweatpants and sweater and laughed.

"I'll pass." I picked up my bag from off the floor and placed it on the counter next to the sink and took everything out, "I'll be down in a minute." I told Harry, but he didn't leave, "what?" I said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Nothing, nothing." he smiled walking away.

Okay...

After getting dressed I threw my hair over my shoulder and teased it with some hairspray I found. I made sure my makeup was fine and headed down stairs. But before I did, I heard Amilia call for Harry from her room.

"Harry?" she said as I slowly opened the door.

"No, it's me." I smiled walking in.

"Hi Alee!" she greeted sitting up on her bed.

"Hi sweetheart! Are you alright?" I kindly asked her.

"Yeah it's just Harry usuall--usually wakes me up." her accent is the most adorable sound in this world.

"Does he?"

"Yeah, but it's okay. He probably forgot because he was looking after you." For a five year old, her vocabulary is really advanced and wise beyond her years.

"Maybe," I smiled sweetly, "are you feeling better?"

"A little bit yeah." she shrugged laying back down, "I'm not going to school today. Mummy said I have to rest." she told me hugging her purple bear.

"That's good, you should rest." I told her.

"Are you staying over again?"

"I don't think so." I shook my head.

"Are you coming back after school?"

"May--"

"Yeah, she is." Harry interrupted. I turned around and he was holding a piece of bacon in his hand and took a bite, "she's coming after school." he said again.

"Really?" she smiled turning her head to look at us. Harry looked at me and smiled knowing I wouldn't say no.

"Of course!"

"Good, now go back to sleep!" he told her walking in and kissing her forehead.

"Ew, Harry! You smell like bacon!" she giggled wiping her forehead. He blew his breath on her and she laughed harder covering her face into her pillow.

"I'll see you when I get home, okay?"

"Okay!"

He grabbed my hand and shut the door behind us and we began to walk down stairs.

"She's precious."

"I know." he smiled.

"Goodmorning." Mrs. Styles greeted with a warm smile on her face. She had her apron on like always and held a spatula in her hand.

"Goodmorning!" I smiled sitting next to Harry on the table.

"You're eating breakfast?" I questioned with surprise.

"Yeah, I'm trying new things." he said extending his arm to grab two pieces of bacon his mom set on the table.

"By the way, I won't be here when you get home." him mom said washing her hands.

"How come?" he asked furrowing his eyes brows in curiosity.

"I'm going to visit aunt Liz."

"What about Amilia?"

"She's coming with me."

"She has to rest, mum."

"I know Harry, don't worry."

"You shouldn't take her out when she's sick, especially when it's cold."

"She'll rest there, it'll only be for a little while." Harry rolled his eyes and wiped his hands on his jeans before grabbed his keys from beside his plate.

"Let's go." he said walking away without saying another word. I watched him leave as I stood up and I tucked my chair in under the the table.

"Thank you for breakfast." I told her hugging her.

"Oh! Anytime!" she laughed widely, "have fun at school and stay safe!" she said as I walked out.

"I will!" I hugged myself and ran to Harry's car, "whoa it's freezing!" I said pressing my legs together.

"I just put the heat on so it'll warm up." he told me. I put my seat belt on and crossed my legs, "I don't have my bag." I told him.

"Which bag?" he said looking over at me.

"My school bag, with my books and stuff."

"Do you want me to stop at your house?" he offered slowing down.

"No, I don't really want to see my mom right now." I told him sighing.

"Why?"

"Because she's going to yell and I don't want to hear it." I shrugged turning my head to look out the window.

"Eventually you will." he told me as if I didn't know.

"Well it can wait. I'm coming back to your house after school right?"

"Yeah."

"Good, cause I forgot my bag and makeup there too."

"What didn't you forget?" he laughed.

"Myself."

~~~

The day went by fine. Alan asked me if everything went okay with Harry and I told him everything was fine. It went by fast and I think it was because the whole day I was laughing and joking around with Harry.

"Aleevonne, darlin'!" Niall greeted standing up from his chair as Harry and I made our to the lunch table, "you're lookin' fine today!" he complimented checking me up and down.

"Keep your eyes to yourself asshole." Harry joked.

"My eyes can't avoid beautiful things." he smirked at me.

"Watch yourself." Harry warned eyeballing him

"How are ya?" he asked me.

"I'm great, how are you?" I smiled crossing my legs underneath the table. As he responded, I felt Harry's hand grab my thigh.

"Harry.." I whispered to him.

"What?" he said pretending to be oblivous.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh, shh!" he said and squeezed it.

"Oh!" I jumped and everyone looked. Harry covered his mouth with his one hand to hold in his laugh.

"Not at the table guys, Jesus Christ." Niall said shaking his head, "this is where I eat my fucking food! Where's your manners!?" he asked and I laughed.

"Pipe down and eat your shit." I said and his eyes widened.

"Don't fucking curse at the table." he said wtih a straight face.

"You're such a dumbass!" Harry laughed while uncapping his water bottle.

"I'll be back." I said standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"To get something to drink."

"You want milk?" Niall offered holding up his strawberry milk.

"No, thanks I want some iced tea from the vending machine."

"Do you need money?" Harry asked standing up.

"No." I said pushing him down, "it's fine. I'll be back."

"She's so strong." I heard Niall say and I could tell he was smiling by how his voice sounded. I turned around and saw Harry throw a balled up napkin at him and they laughed.

I pulled a dollar out and tried to put it in the machine but it wouldn't take it.

"Ugh, c'mon!" I said beginning to feel aggravated. I turned around hoping Harry was watching me like he usually does so he could help me but he was too busy laughing and talking with the guys.

"Having some trouble?" I turned around and Liam was standing beside me with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Here," he took an unwrinkled dollar from his pocket out and put it in the machine, "which one?" he asked referring to the drinks. I pressed "B3" and the machines rattled and my bottle came falling down.

"Here you go." he said taking the bottle and handing it to me.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." he smiled.

"You're bruises are gone." I pointed out.

"Yeah. How have you been?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Fine." he shook his head.

"That's good."

"He's treating you okay?" he asked me licking his lips.

"He is." I crossed my arms and bit my lip.

"You look good, you look really good." he said sweetly.

"Thank you."

We've never had such a calm conversation like this. It was different but nice, not having to argue or threaten each other.

"So, I'll see you around?" he said clearing his throat.

"Yeah, I guess." I said looking back at Harry.

"He's not looking, don't worry."

"Okay." I smiled in response, "bye."

"Bye, babe." I almost turned around when he called me "babe" but I knew he was watching me leave; I felt his eyes on me as I did.

"Liam!" Niall shouted before I sat down.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked him.

"Calling him over."

"No do--"

"Liam! Come er' you dick!" It looked as though he hesitated but came anyway, "where the fuck have you been, mate? I haven't seen you since the party!" he laughed shaking his hand.

"What party?" I asked and Harry looked at me.

"The party last week at his house. That shit was insane!"

"Wasn't it?" Liam laughed.

"Take a seat man." Niall offered moving his jacket from the chair so he could sit.

For the first time I didn't feel uncomfortable that he was here, but I could hear Harry's uncontrolled breathing

*Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if it wasn't as good as you expected but I promise ill make the next chapter more interesting. Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share! thank you lovelies!*