Chapter 12

Liam came close and closer and Harry's chest began to rapidly rise and fall. It was like they were two solo armies about to go at war with each other. Liam's gaze was so intense, never taking his eye off of mine. Harry looked over at me from the corner of his eyes than looked back at Liam.

I mean, I wasn't scared. What was he going to do? Hit me? The tension was high and as scared as I should be, I wasn't.

"The principal wants you." Liam said standing before us. Mr. Joseph had his eyes clued onto us, making sure nothing was going to happen.

"What does he want?" Harry asked cutting him off.

"What, are you her bodyguard now?" Harry didn't say anything he only replied with a simple scoff.

"I was in his office and he asked me to come and get you." Liam explained placing his hands in his jean pockets. He was wearing his white and gold varsity jacket along with a pair of Timberlands, denim jeans, and a plain black t-shirt.

"Why were you there?" I asked moving myself from behind Harry.

"Nothing important." He told me. Harry didn't take his eyes off Liam and I stood inbetween this silent stare off uncomfortably. I wasn't going to say no. It's my principal, if he needs me I have to go.

"You're going?" Harry asked taking a few steps closer to me as I stood beside Liam.

"Yeah, it's not like I have a choice." I smiled.

"Want me to come with you?" He offered.

"Sur--"

"No." Liam answered for me. "I'll just walk her." He turned his head to look at me and gave me a closed smile.

Nothing, and I mean nothing is more irritating than someone doing something wrong than acting like nothing happened. The more he smiled at the me the more I wanted to just slap him.

"Alee, do you want me to go with you?" He offered again, this time very sternly. I wanted to say yes to fuck with Liam but I decided against it.

"I'll be okay. I'll see you later." I gave him another smile and walked back to the bleachers to grab my books.

"I'll just leave it here." I told myself, Liam must have thought I was talking to him because he said "Okay."

Mr. Joseph gave Liam and I nodded as we walked out the gym. I looked back at Harry and he had his arms crossed staring at us intensely and it looked as though he was in deep thinking.

"Why does he want me?" I asked as we walked down the vacant hall.

"I don't know." He replied without looking at me. We continued to walk down the hall when he suddenly stopped. He stood about 2 feet in front of me when he turned around. He was breathing heavily through his nose and I was beginning to feel nervous. He looked to his left and I followed his movement. He walked up to the door that was labeled 'Storage #2' and turned the nob and threw the door open. He leaned in and turned the light on.

"Okay, well you go do your business and I'll see what he wants." I smiled nervously. I had a feeling he was going to somehow drag me in there and possibly kill me and walk out like he didn't do anything, so I began to walk away. As I did, he grabbed me by my wrist and led me into the storage room.

"Liam what are you--" He cut me off by slamming and locking the door. My heart was beating so fast I felt like I was about to have a heart attack.

"Just listen to me." He instructed. He gently pushed me against the door so that my back was against it, and extended his arms by pressing both his palms on both sides of me.