Chapter 42

*Authors note: HI EVERYONE! my fan fic has 100.1K reads and it has only been four months, Thank you so so so much this means so much that you're all reading and enjoying my story! You're all the best and I love you so much! <3 hope you enjoy and please don't forget to comment, vote, and share! I love reading your comments!*

No.

It can't be.

My mind is just messing with me; that's all.

Liam wasn't the only person in this world with that exact cologne; I'm just over reacting.

She wouldn't do that to me.

Right?

"Where'd you go?" Zayn asked moving back and forth from the counter to the cabinets to get mugs for the tea.

"We went to see a movie." she smiled leaning over the table and picking at her finger nails.

"Yeah?" Zayn opened the fridge to take out the milk.

"Yeah," she brought her finger to her lips and traced over them before looking at me, "It feels like we haven't seen each other in forever." she beamed.

"I know." I forced a smile, "so," I wiggled my eyebrows in attempt to convince her, "who's your new friend?" I sat beside where she was standing and she joined me.

"Uh, this um, a guy--friend, a guy friend." she stuttered.

"What's his name?"

"How much sugar?" Zayn interrupted.

"What?"

"Sugar. How much of it do you want?" he asked looking at me with a spoon held in his hand.

"I'll just put it when your done." I smiled and he nodded, "so his name?"

"You don't know him."

She looks nervous.

"Oh, so he's nameless? I hate guys like that." I rolled my eyes like it was something that actually bothered me and Zayn chuckled.

"He goes to my school."

She's lying.

"That's nice, you know...having a guy you like in shcool." I went along crossing my legs.

"Yeah," she smiled awfully big, "he's great."

"Would I like him?" I asked and she turned serious.

"You want to meet him?"

No shit.

"Yeah!" I said excitedly.

"Tea's ready." Zayn slowly walked over to me keeping his eyes strictly on the hot mugs making sure it didn't fall out, "here babe." he handed me the cup and I thanked him before placing it on the table. I grabbed the cup of sugar and added it as we sat awkwardly in silence.

"Are you hungry?" Zayn asked.

"No." Ava replied.

"Wasn't asking you," he sat down, "I mean you Alee, you're hungry?"

The way he looked at me...the look in his eyes just questioned everything I thought was fake.

"Ava," I ignored, "tell me about him?" I turned my body back towards her and she looked over at Zayn who reacted exactly how I predicted he would.

"What do you want to know?" I know when she fake smiles, and that smile was the fakest I've ever seen.

"Everything." I pulled the ends of my lips slightly higher; not a smirk, but almost.