Chapter 67

"What's wrong?" her brown eyes holds curiosity but a hint of concern. Right when I think the drama has ended, another fucking problem comes and brings it back.

"Nothing," I lie faking a smile but she isn't buying it. Can't we move to another table?

I watch him carefully as Alee get's lost in her menu. He's talking to one of the waitresses and I swear if that bastard comes over I'll--

"Harry?" Alee looks up interupting my thoughts, "what does an English muffin taste like?"

"Uh, a muffin." I laugh and she giggles at me.

"No shit, I mean does it taste any different from a regular muffin?"

"No, baby it's different." it's cute how clueless she is to my cultural foods. She seems really interested in the U.K and anything associated with it, which I'm not complaining about. I love how she questions everything about it wondering why they'd name it a muffin if it doesn't taste like one. She rambles on and on about some shit like 'why would a muffin taste like bread, what's the point of calling it a muffin and not just bread?' or 'go back to the U.K Harry, you're clearly clueless.' She's a feisty one.

"Okay, but what if you don't toast it?" she wonders still curious.

"You don't have to, but toasting it makes it taste better, "I explain, "for me it tastes too bland when it's not." I smile when she rolls her eyes.

"Bland shmand," she waves her hand, "I'll just get a lot of bacon."

"Okay, you do that." for a second there I forgot that asshole was here. I know Alee met him once at the Blue Cabin and her memory is strong but I just hope she dosen't recognize him. We've never gotten along. I mean, at one point we did but he was so god damned two faced I became sick of him. Fucking drunk; just the sight of him pisses me off. If he comes over and talks to us I won't be able to hide my disgust towards him and I know she won't stop asking me why I'm reacting the way I am.

"Do you have to take a shit?" Alee holds in her laugh and I stare at her blankly for a second.

"Do I have to what?" I whisper leaning in laughing.

"You're so stiff. What's wrong with you?" she drops her menu and her smile fades. Now she's going to keep pushing until I answer. If I lie and say it's nothing, she won't believe me but I don't want to tell her anything to upset or worry her. I've upset her far too much in the passed two days I can't stand to see it happen again.

"I don't know what you're talking back," I cross my arms and lean back shifting my eyes behind her to look at him.

"See, you're doing it again!" she points out.

"Doing what?"

"That stare; the creepy one, like you want to stab someone or something. Who are you looking at?" don't turn around, don't turn around, don't tur--fuck. She turned around.

"That man..." she turns her head with furrowed eyebrows, "he looks so familiar. Who is he?"

Aleevonne's POV:

"Who is he?" I swear to God that guy looks so familiar. Where have I seen him before?

"I don't know." he's acting so weird, he know's him. I know he does.

"Is that who you were staring at the whole time?" I wonder closing my menu as Carmen brings our drinks.

"Yeah, we're ready." he changes the subject and orders his food. I turn my head to look back at the man and he's speaking to some waitress. Those tattoo's look familiar, his voice...I can kind of hear it but I don't know, the music is making it hard for me to hear.