Chapter 47

Our tongues moved in unison as he walked me back against the cold door, pressing his chest against mine and wrapping both his arms around my lower back. This is the kiss that I've been waiting for, presenting that everything is okay and that he still loves me. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and cupped his cheeks. I slowly rubbed them feeling the stubble with my fingers. I'm assuming because of his sprained wrist he grew a little lazy, but I liked how it felt. He pulled away from the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine. I felt the warm air escape his nose as he breathed through it slowly.

"I love you, okay?" his eyes remained shut as he slightly tilted his head and pulled back in, "but promise me one thing..." he began to say.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Try not to slap me so hard next time, the sting mixed with the cold made it worse." he softly chuckled and I let my head hang laughing.

"I'm sorry, I really am." I leaned in a kissed it gently and he closed his eyes as I did, pushing his cheek closer to my lips. I ran my hands over his chest and gripped his shirt in my fists. His lips were so plump and pink, and the look on his face made him look even more irresistible and I had to kiss him one last time before we head to gym. I pulled him in close by pulling his shirt and bringing him closer into me and he placed his hands on my hip, slightly dipping me. I moved my lips and tongue much more quicker then I normally would and by the throaty moan I'm assuming, he enjoyed it.

I couldn't pull away. The magnetic pull that never fails to draw me closer to him increased and I was growing eager.

We're in school.

We're in a classroom.

Stop.

I finally pull myself away from him; unwillingly and practically forcing myself off of him and he licked the taste of me off his lips and with what seemed like disbelief, he ran his middle and index finger over his lips and looked at me.

"You really know how to tease." he smirked swiftly moving his hands from my hips to my butt and squeezing him, making me arch my back and press my chest against his.

"Make up sex sounds great right now, you know." he said squeezing me harder making me squeal under his strong grip. He knew it wouldn't actually happen, and by the smile on his face he knew my eye rolling was coming up.

"Oh, shut up." I shook my head releasing myself from his grip. He grabbed my hand when I turned to open the door and he laughed as we walked back together to the gym.

Harry is quick when it comes to changing moods and actually putting a smile on my face when I'm down or upset. Only he has the power to do that and he makes it seem like nothing bad even happened. He's so serious and professional when it comes to showing authority and dominance but he's so good at making me smile it's almost unreal. It's unbelievable how he can get me from crying my eyes out to smiling harder then I've ever smiled before within seconds.

"We're going to get a detention, you know that right?" he said grabbing the handle of the gym door with his free hand.

"Yup." I popped the "p" and he shook his head smiling. Everyone was doing the usual half court sports when we walked in and Mr. Joseph was all the way on the other side of the gym teaching one of the girls how to serve a volleyball.

"Wait..." I stopped and he halted.

"What?"

"Where's my notebook?" I asked looking at my obviously empty hands.

"Oh, you probably left it in the room, I'll go get it." he offered and I thanked him. He jogged out the gym while I sat on the bleachers waiting for him to come back. When Mr. Joseph turned to look and check up on the students, his eyes met mine and he made his way over to me.