Chapter 4

Can I use the bathroom?" I asked him standing up.

"Didn't you just go?"

"I have to go again."

"Fine, hurry up."

"Okay, watch my books for me?" I asked walking away.

"Watch your books for you?" He cocked an eyebrow, "who do I look like, your friend?"

"It's not like you're going to do anything anyway. Only two seconds." I ran across the gym and out the doors, searching the halls not for a bathroom, but for Harry.

It was completely empty. How could he have possibly been gone when he had left only minutes before? I walked down all the halls and looked in almost every room, even the boys locker room. And the stupid thing was, I didn't even know why. I didn't know why I was looking for him, I didn't know why I was so drawn to him when clearly, he didn't even like me. Why was I putting so much effort into impressing him and trying to get his attention? I didn't know him, I has never seen him before yet I was following him.

I sighed and looked to both my sides hoping he'd pop up somewhere and turned on my heel and began to walk back to the gym. I didn't know why I was disappointed at the fact that I didn't see him and I didn't know why it bothered me so much, but as I was walking back to the gym, out of nowhere Harry turned from the corner and I gasped and slightly jumped and we were standing face to face. He looked at me up and down then walked passed me without saying a word.

Well now that was rude. I thought to my self.

By the time I turned around to see him, he was gone and like the creep that I was, I went to go follow him, again. I tip toed down the hall hoping he wouldn't hear my footsteps, but at the same time I was hoping he would, and began to search for him. I looked down other halls and he wasn't there.

He was really good at this.

"Fuck" I sighed out giving up.

"Why are you following me?" I heard a voice say. I sharply turned around and Harry was standing with his hands in his pockets with his mouth parted waiting for my response.

"Well, I uh...I wasn't following you , I was just looking for you." I smiled.

"You saw me a few seconds ago" He reminded taking a few steps closer to me crossing his arms sceptically.

"You walked away."

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"I didn't want to bother you."

"Hmm." He hummed nodding his head. He slowly licked the corners of his lips and inhaled before running his fingers through his soft hair.

"Well, I'm right here. What do you need?"

"I just wanted to...um..." My tongue was tied and I was lost for words. I had no idea what I was going to say. "Nevermind. Nevermind." I shook my head and immediately turned around to walk away.

"Wait..." He called out.

"What?" I stopped feeling a bit nervous.

"You wanted to what?"

"What?" Wow I felt dumb.

"You said "I just wanted..." And you stopped. You didn't finish your sentence.".

"I don't know.." I said without even moving my lips. I felt paralyzed.

"Yes you do, tell me." He demanded trying not to smile.

"I don't know, Harry. I don't why I was following you." I shook my head throwing my hands in the air.

"I thought you said you weren't following me?" He grinned at my stupidity.