Chapter 60

Warning: Sexual Content

Harry's the only one that makes my skin ignite just by one touch. He's the only one that makes me feel loved, and the only one for me. Liam could never make me feel this way. 

That tingly feeling spread through my body as a fiery feeling burned up lighting my body. His kisses trail down to my jaw, than my neck. They aren't as soft as the other times. His kisses are rough. His hand holds me down by my hips while his other extends above me to the headboard. My strapless bra makes it easier for him to take off. I lift myself until I'm pressed against him and he unhooks the back and throws it on the floor with the rest of our clothes.

Being exposed to Harry like this makes me feel something I've never felt before. Lying here naked while he passionately kisses every inch of me ; causing my back to arch in inexplainable pleasure. Moving his body lower while gently caressing my breasts while his mouth makes the burn grow. I want him in every way that I can have him. He speaks no words as I moan clawing his back. I want him more and he knows it but he wants to wait a whole longer and do as much to me as he can. I can see he's getting lower to my inner thighs and I'm slightly nervous. I've never done anything like this before, but with him I know I'll be okay. 

"Harry please stop teasing..." I breath.

"Don't rush me, babe." he smirks and lifts his head to look me in the eyes.  They lit of pure lust as he look me down; lust and love but mostly lust. He's on me as his hands extends down to my laced panties. I'm taken away from my thoughts when I feel an odd but pleasurable sensation in between my legs. Moving my panties to the side, he gently rubs my clit. The fire burns hard as I lift my body and move with his hand. I look for something to hold on to as he kisses my neck and rubs me in unison. I'm a moaning mess under him.

"How does it feel"? Harry asks as he's still rubbing me. I can't even speak because it feels so good. He moves and leans in between my thighs and I screw my eyes shut when his tongue swipes my wet folds and hits my clit. His tongue feels so warm and soft, darting in and out; sucking and licking while he increases the pleasure with his skilled tongue.

I'm in such deep feel I don't even notice Harry is already stripped of his grey boxers and is stroking himself slowly as he gives me oral pleasure. Come to think of it, I want to give him what he's giving me. I'm sure it's not as hard as it seems to be. 

"Harry, let me-" I say and he cuts me off.

"No Alee. I want to make you feel good. I want to make love to you and be the only one to." his words make my heart swell.

"I need to grab a condom."  he says and I remove my panties in the process. Harry climbs on the bed and sits up on his knees with a gold wrapper in his hands. I sit up in the same position as him and he hands me the condom, trying not to be a nervous mess. 

"It's okay, babe. Slide it on." he licks his lips and leads my hand as a small bead of sweat appears by his hair line.  

"I'm not very experienced." I shyly say. Harry looks at me with his light green eyes and cups my cheek.

"No need to worry ,I'll take care of you." he kisses my lips before I countiue. As I'm rolling the condom on him, he slowly grunts, biting his lip. I lay on my back with my elbows supporting me and he starts kissing me again. It's more wanting this time; so demanding, so passionate, and so perfect.

His body is already moistened by sweat and he hasn't even made love to me yet. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel Harry fill me up. His thrusts are slow and I let out a whine from a slight pinch. It hurts more than I thought. I feel a tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek. 

"Alee? Are you alright?" the room is dimly lit but I make out the concerned look on his face and he stops his thrusts. 

"I'm fine. It just hurts a little."  I catch my breath. I don't want him to stop because it's kind of starting to feel good. 

"I'm sorry," he slightly frowns, "it's supposed to feel that way, it'll go away. I promise." He was right the pain was there but I kept quite. I didn't want him to stop. The fire was still there just subsided due to the pain.

"Keep going." I say almost out of breath. As I feel Harry inside me again something feels odd. When I look down, my eyes widened at the red color.

"It's just a little blood baby. It's normal." he explains kissing me on the lips so I don't cry. 

I feel more pleasure with every thrust. Our eyes meet as I open them from the pain from earlier. He looks so beautiful and I'm holding onto his wrists as he hovers me with his hands by my shoulders on the bed. His necklace slides between my chest with every thrust he does and it turns me on even more. I grip his back and he moves slowly. His eyes are shut and the profanities he's speaking makes me forget the pain slowly. He's keeping a rhythm until I start moving with him. I don't think I'm doing it right, but it feels like I am; his expression is telling me that I am.

Gripping the head board tighter, he moves faster the sound of the banging echoes the room. I lift my feet and lock myself around him as he pushes faster. I felt the pleasure course through me and every time he moves in, his body slides on me. Harry's moans as he quickens his pace. Hearing him make such a sexy noise makes me do it too. As I moan Harry just whispers in my ear that he loves me. I can tell he loves me, and I hope he knows that I love him too. I feel a weird sensation in my abdomen and Harry's thrusts are becoming abnormal. His sprained wrist cups my face while he slides in and out of me, quickening his pace and rubbing me with his other hand. The feeling is overhwelming and I hold my moans longer as our bodies rock together.

"Fuck..." he gasps grunting with every push.  His head in the crook of my neck while I claw at his back and I can tell he's almost ready to cum along with me. I tug at his hair and moan his name with the final thrusts. I practically scream his name and arch my back; throwing my head back and squeezing his arms. I felt my thighs shake and the room goes black for a couple of seconds. 

"Shit, Alee...." Harry groans my name when he cums into the condom. He's damp from sweat and his muscles are flexed from our sex. I felt that fire again all through me until I let lose. My sight is darkened and my toes curl. I think he did too as I heard him grunt my name. He slowly moves around and lies beside me. I want to move beside him but I feel slightly numb. And every time I try, the ache starts.

"I love you so much Aleevonne." He says while moving a strand of hair away from my face.

"I love you too Harry." I say as we both get under the covers. There is a blood stain at the end of the bed but it doesn't seem to bother him.

"It feels better after a couple of times." he says with a full smile. His beautiful smile makes this night even more amazing. His eyes, his tattoos, his curly hair... I could go on forever about every little thing that's perfect about him.

He moves his body ontop of mine and rubs my cheek, "I'm sorry if I hurt you." he quietly says.

"You didn't. It was amazing." I smile running my fingers through his hair.

"Was I rough?" a small shade of concern becomes evident through his furrowed eyebrows.

"In a good way," I giggle and he chuckles.

I don't think it could've been better. Everything he promised he'd make me feel was  right and it was the best experience I've ever had.

"The wait," he pauses moving strands of hair away from my forehead, "was worth it." he whispers, "I fucking love you. Have I already told you?" he smiles.

"Not enough times." I tease kissing him.

As the night goes on, we decide to stay in the suite until tomorrow. I'm nuzzled in his chest and I'm intoxicated by the smell of him. His smell is something I love. Not his cologne. Just him. I wrap my arms around his waist and I drift off into the best sleep I've had in forever

*please don't forget to vote, comment, and share!*