Chapter 18

"Alee?" I heard Harry whisper

"Alee!" he whispered again. I felt the back of his hand rub my cheek to wake me up and I did.

"What time is it?" my eyes fluttered opened and I sat up closing my eyes and rubbing them.

"Almost eight." he told me looking down at his watch.

"Wow, it's late." I stood up and stretched, extending my arms out above me and groaning.

"Yeah, my mom texted me she needs me home." He got up and placed his hands around my hips and pulled me in against his chest.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" He asked.

"Mhmm." I smiled.

"You slept like a baby." he smiled against my cheek.

"I was so tired." I grabbed his hand and lead him to the door. He ran his fingers through his hair, fixing it and rubbing his face.

"I couldn't even move, you were stuck to my body." he laughed as we stepped out.

"You're so soft and fluffy, you're like a big panda!" he laughed out loud and threw his head back, flashing his dimples and beautiful teeth. The crinkles by his eyes when he laughed were so adorable and the lines on his cheeks that formed made his features even more admiring.

"Drive safe, okay?"

"I will, goodnight babe." He recovered from his laughter and gave me one last kiss before getting in his car and driving away.

It was pitch black out. The street lights were bright and all the houses were dark. It was cold out, not too cold, but cold enough to get chills. I immediately ran back inside and locked the door and sat back down on the couch unmuting the TV and continuing to watch the marathon of Friends.

"Would you put that back on!? Moncia's gonna be here any minute!" Chandler, one of the main characters, orderd Joey as he took off his bow tie.

"But it's hurting my Joey's apple!" Everytime I watched that episode I laughed even harder. I remember I used to watch it with my dad everyday. It was like our show.

About a half hour later Alan came running down the stairs, throwing his coat on and grabbing his keys from off the front table beside the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked muting the t.v.

"I need to head to the pharmacy I forgot to pick up my medication." he told me making sure he had his wallet.

"Medication? For what?"

"My throat."

"You okay?" what a dumb question to ask, obviously he's okay.

"Yeah! It just prevents it from getting worse." he told me buttoning his jacket up.

"Can I go for you?" I offered. He stopped buttoning and looked at me with surprise.

"Why?" he half smiled.

"I um, kinda need to get some stuff too." Stuff as in 'lady products' that I don't want to tell him about that. I haven't started it yet, in a few days I know I will and I ran out last time.

"Stuff?" he asked confused. He quickly caught up and made an O shape with his mouth and shook his head in understanding.

"I mean, I can get my stuff later since you're already dressed and all."

"No, no! I'd really appreciate if you would, actually. I still have a whole ton of papers to grade." he took his coat off and threw it around his forearm.