Chapter 21

I awoke suddenly to find myself alone. I sat up on my bed and looked around to see that Harry was gone. It was six am and I woke up an hour and half before my usual time and decided to take a shower and put effort into my makeup and maybe have a decent breakfast. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and face, still wondering where Harry went. Maybe he went home last night.

I pulled my sleeves over my hands and hugged myself as I walked out the room. All the lights were shut in the house when I walked down the hall and I noticed that the guest room door was closed. I carefully opened it and saw Harry sleeping on his back with one leg bent and his arms spread out, shirtless. It was a beautiful sight. His torso was so defined along with his abs, he had a few tattoo inked on him and as I continued to examine his body, I noticed a scare on his rib. I quietly but cautiously opened the door more and tip toed in. It wasn't pitch black out but the sky was a mixture of grey and blue, giving the room a little light. I leaned in and looked at the scar and squinted my eyes to get a better view. It looked like a deep cut, maybe a knife cut but it was placed across his rib. It looked old, maybe a year or two being that it was only skin and no scab.

My eyes trailed up to his face and his lips were slightly parted and his eye brows were relaxed, he was such a peaceful sleeper I could watch him sleep for hours.

'Such a creep' I called myself before I turned to walk out. I shut the door and headed back to my room. I wonder where it came from and when he got it. It really isn't any of my business but at the same time it sort of is. If I ask him about it he'll ask me how I saw it and I'd have to tell him I was stalking him in his sleep, which I don't want to do. I mean, technically I wasn't stalking I was just checking where he was but ended up stalking...

I took a thirty five minute shower, taking my time as I washed my hair and body and stood under the steaming water, allowing the heat to blanket me as I fell into deep thought. I finished showering and dried myself and blow dried my hair. I haven't done that in ages, being that I never had time in the morning to do so. I dropped the towel from my body and walked out of the bathroom, the extremely cold air hitting me and causing huge goosebumps as I grabbed my underwear and bra. I wore a pair of grey skinnies and a black tank top with a white cardigan over, along with my favorite pair of black moccasins. I smiled at my decent reflection in the mirror before heading back into the bathroom to do my makeup. As I was doing it, I heard my bedroom door open.

"Goodmorning." I heard Harry greet. Seconds later he walked into the bathroom and I greeted him with a smile.

"Goodmorning." I turned around and my eyes grew wide when the view of him shirtless was presented in front of me. His hair was up in a high quiff and he had his jeans and boots on. He pulled me in by my lower back and kissed me. His skin was so warm and soft and had a natural sent that basically made my eyes roll back.

"Sorry I left you, Alan came in when you fell asleep and made me leave." he told me in his morning voice. He leaned me back against the sink with his hands on my hips.

"It's okay, did you sleep well?"

"Very." he smiled before releasing me. "Could've slept better if you were with me but..." he laughed digging his head into my neck. "I need to go home and grab my books ." he told me pulling away and washing his face.

"Okay." I simply replied.

As he washed his face and fixed his hair, the muscles in arms kept flexing, basically making me drool. He noticed my staring and chuckled.

"Like the view?" he asked smirking while running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh yeah." I winked before walking out.

He really needs to put a shirt on.

When I noticed the sweater Harry gave me on the bed I came up with an idea.