Chapter 56

*I made a twitter for this story with pictures of the jewellery and I'll be posting other things as well. Feel free to follow if you like visuals :) @1DFantasyFic *

I follow Harry out to the car and wonder what he's going to show me. I feel anxious and a little bit excited; maybe he's going to give me his car..

"Get in." he opens the door and waits for me to sit but I don't move, "is there a problem?" he holds his smile.

"What are you doing?" I cross my arms.

"Can you please just get in the car?" he kindly asks in a sweet tone. I look at him for a moment, than back at the car and I scan it trying to see if I find anything; but I don't, "c'mon, in." he orders and I finally cave. He watches me walk towards him with a smile on his face and I glare at him, "I swear everything is fine. Just get in." he laughs through his nose shaking his head. I sit in and watch him walk in front of the car to his seat. He looks around to make sure no one's in sight and opens his door to enter. When he shuts it, he presses the switch to lock the doors. I watch him attentively; trying to read his eyes or whatever he's thinking but he's pretty good at hiding it.

"Well?" I say throwing my hands up.

"Well," he smiles. He turns his body to the back of the car and grabs something that he hid under the seat. What is he doing? I feel so anxious but a the grin on his face tells me it's something I'll like; hopefully. I watch him pull the gold bag from behind that read "KAY Jewelers" with black paper tissue sticking out of it. I basically stalk the bag and when I look up at him, he's smiling.

"I got you something. I was going to give it to you before the ball but I thought now would be a good time."

"What is it?" I uncontrollably beam.

"We bought your dress and shoes, right?"

"Right?"

"But we didn't buy any jewelry so..." he pauses and takes the black tissue paper from the bag and pulls out three black shiny boxes; one large, one medium, and one small. The smile he's showing is so sweet and his expression show's that he's really excited. His dimples are deep and the lines around them are exposed as he places the bag down and holds the boxes in his hands.

"Okay," he breaths. He puts the medium and small box on his lap and holds the large one, "oh wait," he stops, "do you want to know where I was?"

I honestly don't even care I want to know what's in the box the suspense is killing me and I'm so excited right now I just want to take it from him and open it.

"Yeah."

"After we bought the dresses I ordered this," he lifts the box in the air, "and it just came in so I went to pick it up."

"That's what took four hours?"

"That and I got this," he lifts the small box then places it back down, "and I had to get something on it so I had to wait a while, which was why it took so long." he explained thoroughly.

"Oh, okay. That's fine." I smile with eagerness.

He looks a bit nervous but he looks adorable when he is, "you have your dress and shit so um, I thought this would look nice with it." he grabs the top of the black box and opens it and my heart nearly stops.

"Oh my God!" I gasp touching it with my finger tips and he chuckles.

"Do you like it?" his smile widens with joy and happiness.

"Yes! Harry, it's gorgeous!"

The necklace is spread out on the cotton cushion. A deep red diamond heart hangs from the chain, and around it rimmed an outline of another heart covered in diamonds. It's the most beautiful necklace I've honestly ever seen. I'm left speechless and completely mesmerized by the beauty of it and I immediately feel horrible for thinking he was doing something bad behind my back.