Chapter 75

The road is empty and the sky is pitch black. My headlights are the only lights guiding me and giving me vision through the dark. I have to drive carefully since I only have my permit. I could get in a lot of trouble if I get caught by the police and Alan would never be able to trust me again. In a way, I'm glad Harry is 'missing' because now I have a reason to see him. I know it was my choice to walk out but it's not that easy to just walk back in. That'll just show a sign of weakness if I throw myself in his arms after two days.

I'm hoping he isn't at the bar because it's midnight and he'll most probably be drunk, and I can't handle him when he is. He turns into a whole different person and it's that person I don't like being greeted by. So many thoughts are going through my head causing me to worry even more. Liam could be there, Louis could be there; so many things could happen in a matter of minutes with them three in the room. I don't know if Louis and Liam know each other. Harry never mentioned them together but he did say he grew up with both of them, so maybe they do. It's sad, actually. All of his 'friends' have turned their backs against him and they are the ones who messed him up.

My sight catches a huge cabin like bar with flashing blue letters that read "Blue Cabin." I'm beginning to shake from my nerves because I don't know what to expect. I pull up in the parking lot and look for his car. I can't see it anywhere and for a Thursday night, it's pretty crowded. I park inbetween two pick up trucks and hop out of Alans car. I look ridiculous, not that it actually matters, but sweatpants and a tank top with an unzipped hoodie and sneakers isn't really appealing. I hug myself with both the keys and my phone in my hands and I hurry in the bar. A man just arrives at the same time as me and holds the door open. I thank the man with the black beard and buzz cut and walk in.

The strong smell of alcohol and sweaty men hits me almost causing me to fall over. It's digusting and I can feel the insides of my nose burning. A group of guys are playing pool on the left, chugging down beer and chanting, another group is dancing with some girls in short skirts and extremely low cut shirts. Their heels are probably higher than their actual height. I look to the stools and a few women and men are having, what it looks like, normal conversations with each other. The seat Harry was in last time I came here is occupied by an older gentlemen. He's not really associating himself with anyone, only minding his business and having a chat with the bartender. My eyes dart from corner to corner, every square inch of this large bar holding intoxicated flesh and possible criminals and I feel a sudden fear strike in me. I need to hurry up and find him so I can get out of here. All these guys are watching me and I know if Harry saw this, all of those men who would be half alive. Maybe he's in the bathroom. As I walk to towards the little hall, a petit women, fairly tall with long red hair and brown eyes bumps into me.

"Sorry, doll!" her country accent somewhat lightens up the mood. She giggles balancing herself. Her lipstick is painted perfectly on her arched and plump lips, "well now," she looks at me up and down holding a strong smile, "are you lost?"

"Um," my worried eyes survey the room one last time for him, "sort of, I'm looking for my boyfriend."

My boyfriend.

"Well," she laughs, "there are plently of boyfriends here to choose from. You want that guy over there?" she stands beside me and points to the man with the broad chest and muscle shirt, "or that guy right there?" she points to a gentlemen with his black hair gelled back wearing a polo shirt, "or..." she smirks at me, "that man over there?" her long pink painted finger points to him. He's wearing denim jeans with a grey long sleeve shirt, his hair styled high in a quiff and just as I look into his eyes, his meet mine, "you like him?" she laughs to me, "Louis. He's one fine boy." I'm guessing she has slept with him since I could practically see the memory play in her eyes.