Chapter 80

"What do you mean you made plans?" she couldn't have given up on me that quickly. The second I leave she goes to another guy? Did she think I was leaving forever?

"He wanted to hang out. I'll just cancel, I'd rather be with you." her voice cracks as she wraps her weak arms around my body again.

"Call him back." I demand to her. If that's what she wants, fine. It's not like I need someone there for me anyway.

"C'mon," she pulls away like she knows the same old shit is going to happen between us again, "don't be like that."

"Be like what? You said you wanted to cancel, so call him and tell him. Don't stand the guy up."

Aleevonne's POV:

The last thing I want to do is argue. We've both been through a hell of a lot and now he's getting upset over Zayn. He shoudn't be and I know how he thinks so he's assuming I ran to him after he left. I love Harry; I don't know how many times I'm going to have to tell him and repeat myself. Obviously he means the world to me if I took him back, he knows I'm nothing without him.

I'm still taking everything in and fighting will only make things worse. He was going to be a father? Would he have ever came back for me if he was? I feel bad for throwing all of my problems on his shoulders and making him go through them with me when he didn't even have to. He had problems of his own and I made him go through mine with me. I must have made it worse for him. I must have made his life harder with my issues and fucked up life I didn't even think his was so damaged.

It all makes sense though; the baby and the marriage thing, it all makes sense. No wonder why he was so calm about having kids, because he lost one. I can't imagine the pain he went through and on top of that, he came back and took on my problems with Liam. I can't believe I was so selfish enough to judge him for his past and what he did when he didn't even judge me. He loved me more when I told him what happened and he accepted me, but I left him. How fucking low is that? To leave someone when they need you the most? I should've stayed with him and comforted him but for my own pathetic reasons I left him making him suffer more. What kind of person does that make me? A sad one. He didn't deserve what I did to him, non of it.

He made some mistakes but I can learn to forgive him. Even though he hit that girl, I love him enough to look passed it because I know he's nothing like that person he was before. I know him well enough to know he would never do it again and if he can accept me and my past, than I can accept his, no matter what. I still have questions about it, it still does bug me a bit but I know he didn't mean any harm. He was drunk and had a lot going on, I'm sure it wasn't on purpose.

"Be like what? You said you wanted to cancel, so call him and tell him. Don't stand the guy up." he states sitting down on the foot of the bed. I hate when he's stubborn, it's hard to crack him when he is.

Zayn said he was going to call me telling me which entrance he was going to pick me up at. I probably should've texted or called before instead of making him drive all the way to school.

"Harry please don't be mad. He called me wanting to catch up on things, that's all. He wanted you to come too but," I pause as he looks up, "you left.."

I've seen him sad and angry far too many times and I need it to go away. I miss seeing him happy and smiling, but it's just tears and anger.

"No, you left." he corrected resting his elbow on his knee and grabbing his jaw probably mentally cursing me for breaking every promise I made to him that I swore I would keep.

"I know, and I'm sorry," I tell him again sitting beside him, "I love you, okay? I know I shouldn't have left you but I'm sorry. I'm sorry you went through all of that, I'm sorry Louis did all of those things to you, and I'm so sorry for being a bad girlfriend." I say as tears falls from my eyes. I have so much more to apologize for; the list is endless but there aren't enough hours in the day to express my sorrow.