Chapter 57

*hello everyone! I'm going to pick up the pace so I can get to the ball so if this chapter seems like everything is going way too fast, that's why.*

I stare at my faint reflection through Alan's window as the rain pours. Despite the disgusting weather, I feel great. I feel like for the first time in a really long time, I'm in a great place. I know Harry and I argue a lot and have our problems, but I've never been this happy.

Harry called me just to tell me good morning and that he loves me. We actually facetime'd all morning as I got dressed and did my makeup and he even picked out my outfit and told me how I should wear my hair. For a guy, he has pretty good taste. He also told me that he was going to pick me up after school to take me to his house because Kait wants to hang out for a while before she leaves tomorrow. It's sad she has to go so soon; one week is not enough and I wish she could stay longer.

What's actually putting a smile on my face on this horrid morning is that tomorrow is White Dove Ball. I've been looking forward to it all month and I can't wait to wear Harry's jewelry and the dress; it puts butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

"That's a nice ring." Alan compliments looking at the red heart diamond.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Harry bought that for you?"

"Yeah, it's beautiful isn't it?" I hold my hand out in front of me to stare at it for the tenth time.

"It really is, yeah." he nods, "it's shiny too."

He pulls up in front of the school and waits for me to step out but I don't.

"What?"

"I don't...I don't want to go." I frown.

"I know it's going to be a little weird but don't worry about it, just ignore whatevers worrying you." he unlocks the door and I unwillingly pull the handle and step out.

"Harry's going to pick me up today." I hold the door open and stand between the opening of it.

"Okay. Have a nice day sweetheart. See you later." he smiles and I return it. Just as I shut the door I turn to see people staring.

Great.

Times like this where I really need a friend by my side; but I'm alone. I walk up the stairs and into the hell hole that is school and  walk to my locker while trying to ignore everyone's pathetic stares and whispers. This is the exact thing I was worried about and it's even worst than I thought it would be. I just hope nobody ruins my day.

I open my locker and throw my bag in and grab my gym clothes. Having gym first period is the worst and I wish I could switch classes but if I do, Harry wouldn't be there and I don't want that happening.

"Hey, Aleevonne." Shawn greets with a warm smile. I haven't talked to him in a while and for the first time, he feels like a stranger to me.

"Hey, Shawn. What's up?" I shut my locker and lock it.

"Nothing much, how are you? You alright?"

"Yeah," I smile, "why wouldn't I be?" we walk side by side to gym together and he stops me mid way down the stairs.

"How's your cheek? Is it better?" he tilts his head to get a better look.

"Mhmm," I hum holding a closed smile, "it's fine. I'm fine. We're all fine." I laugh and he joins, "we're going to be late." I walk away and he follows me.

I want to go on with my day like nothing happened with Liam, Harry, and I and that everything is fine. I don't want people to think I'm hurt or something, because I'm not. I want them to know I'm alright and happy without actually telling them.

The morning went by good--great actually and everyone treated me exactly the same. Everyone as in my friends. They were concerned, obviously and asked a few questions but didn't drag out the whole conversation. I sat with Conor, Niall, Harley and a few other friends at lunch and even being surrounded by all these people I still feel a bit lonely without Harry. I miss his hand on my thigh and his little teases, I miss his kiss and us holding hands; it's not a normal day without him. It's weird.

"Your cheek looks alright." Niall jogs up next to me and walks me to my locker.

"Yeah, it's getting better." I smile.

"He uh, he transferred to Edison." he tells me sliding his hands in his pockets.

"Liam?"

"Yeah."

Edison High school is where Ava goes and I'm actually not surprised they accepted him; that school's shit and has the worse reputation.

"Oh, I don't really care." I laugh trying not to sound mean.

"I know!" he chuckles, "I don't know why I told you, sorry."

"It's alright. Who are you going to the ball with?" I change the subject as I grab my books from my locker.

"Laya, maybe. I haven't asked her yet. " he leans against the locker beside mine and crosses his arms and ankles.

"Laya? French girl Laya?" I say with shock and he proudly nods.

"Yup."

"I thought she hated you!" I try not to laugh.

"I did too, but she's in my sixth period class and we were pared together for this project shit," he says as I close my locker and he continues talking while we walk to class, "and she's sweet. She's smart as fuck, too. I mean like she's a fucking genius."

"Have you asked her out?"

"Not yet, but maybe. I don't know. I don't think she likes me all that much." he shrugs.

"Why would you think that?"

"I'm not sure, I have a feeling she just doesn't think of me that way." we enter class and he sits beside me in the third row.

"Niall, you're an amazing guy. Don't sweat it, I'm sure she likes you. Who wouldn't?" I pinch his cheeks and he smiles hard.

"You're right. I'm a sexy beast."

"You sure are." I agree to make him feel good, "ask her when you see her and let me know what she says."

I also found out at lunch that Harley and Conor are now dating. She was telling me how much she hated him and thought he was annoying but they honestly make the cutest couple. It's going to be fun tomorrow with Harry and me, Conor and Harley, and possibly Laya and Niall; I think Harry would love having his friends around him so I'm sure we'll have a great time together.

The rest of the day went by well. A few people asked me how I was and how Harry was doing, just checking up on him and what not. A few teachers even suggested that I'd go see the consular again but even through my irritation, I kindly declined.

"Hey, honey. How was your day?"

Harry called to say he was going to run a little late because of traffic so I decided to visit Alan in the teachers lounge.

"Great actually. It was fine." I smile and take a rice crispy treat from the box.

"That's good. Your teachers have been telling me that you haven't been showing any signs of distress or anything."

"Why would my teachers tell you that?"

"Because I'm your master and I told them to keep me updated on you." he jokes buying a Mountain Dew from the vending machine.

"Master? You're not my master." I say with a full mouth.

"I am. You're my peasant."

"Oh, be quiet." I laugh and sit on the table. I know how much he hates it when I do that when there's clearly a chair beside me and he reacts the way I want him to.

"Get down. This isn't your house." he grabs my wrist and pulls me off.

"Someone has their panties in a knot."

"Wrong. I'm not wearing underwear." he wiggles his eyebrows and I fake gag.

"Ew, dirtball." I smack his shoulder and we laugh.

Harry texts me telling me he's outside and I pick up my bag and throw it on my shoulder, "He's here, I'll see you later." I kiss his cheek and he waves goodbye. I walk out of school only to see him standing beside my door with a huge smile on his face. He has the grey beanie on that I love so much with his baby blue jeans and white t-shirt.

"Hey babe!" he wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

"You smell great." I say smelling his neck.

"I know." he winks and pulls away to open my door. I get in and he does the same and pulls out of the school and onto the road.

"How was your day?" he asks twirling his lip ring.

"It was great, how was yours?"

"Shitty." he admits stopping at a red light.

"Why?" I pout and he turns to look at me.

"Because I was bored as shit all day. I don't know how I'm going to do this for the next three weeks." he groans.

"Maybe not three weeks. Alan said they might shorten your suspension." I remind playing with the back of his hair. He loves when I do that.

"I hope so." he hits the gas and continues to drive.

"Kait is actually leaving tonight." he sighs.

"Really?" I frown, "that sucks."

"I know, but she wants to have dinner with you before she leaves. I mean with us, like the whole family and you."

"What time is she leaving?"

"She has to be at the airport by eleven so they'll be leaving the house around nine."

"Which airport?" I ask.

"International. It's not to far, maybe twenty-twenty five minutes." he tells me pulling up in front of his house.

"My mum will be home soon but, I'm making dinner." he smiles at me. He turns the ignition off and I look at him with surprise.

"You're going to cook?" I laugh like it was an impossible task for him.

"Yeah. I'm a great cook." he defends grabbing my hand, "you just wait until you taste my meat." he winks leaning into kiss me and I gasp pulling away. He laughs hard and leans in closer and kisses me and I giggle into the kiss, "but I'm serious I can really cook." he tucks my side bangs behind my ear and rubs my cheek with the back of index finger.

"I'll help you." I offer.

"No, no. You can watch but you won't help. I'm a big boy, I can do it myself."

"Whatever you say." I kiss him and release my hand from his to unbuckle my belt.

"You're wearing the ring." he happily smiles grabbing my hand again to get a better look.

"Yeah," I beam, "I've been getting compliments on it all day."

"That's good. Your finger is so tiny." he furrows his eyebrows and moves my finger around as if he were inspecting it.

"Not really." I disagree picking up my bag from between my legs.

"They'd look nice around my--"

"Shh!" I silence him by covering his mouth and he laughs hard. He always finds a way to say something sexual; even it has nothing to with it. He's so dirty minded.

"I was going to say around my neck before you so rudely cut me off.'

"You want my hands around your neck?" I question.

"Yeah, I like it rough." he winks stepping out before I could hit him. He knows me too well.

~~~~~~~~

 "Okay, apron..." he looks down at his apron and sticks his thumb up, "check. Hair tied..." he feels his ridiculously high but small bun, "check. Girlfriend..." he looks at me and bits his lip while looking at me up and down as I sat watching him, "check. Now, it's time to cook."

Kaitlyn is taking a shower and Amilia is taking her nap. She fell asleep while watching Spongebob and Harry took her to her room before he began cooking. I can't wait to see what he's going to make. He looks so sexy in his apron I actually would love to see him wear it shirtless. I know if I asked him to take his shirt off he would do it but Kait is here and that would be weird.

"So, what are you going to make?"

"Spaghetti and meatballs with a salad and garlic bread." he grabs the meat and adds the mixed seasons in it, "can you help me ball them?"

"I thought you were a big boy?" I mock standing up.

"Please!?" he childishly begs.

I help him ball the meat and set it aside on a plate. I then help him make the sauce and the salad...and the garlic bread; basically I did everything. He gave up half way and sat down so I decided to take over and do it.

Kait came down and joined us, even laughing at Harry's failed attempts to cook. It was actually quite amusing.

"Damn!" he sighs wiping his forehead. His white apron is now covered in red sauce and even has dried sauce on his cheek, "that's alot of work. You just take over." he tells me leaning back into his chair. I don't mind cooking, I do it all the time so it's no problem for me.

"You actually look like you know what you're doing." Kait laughs.

"For your information, I'm an excellent cook."

"I'll be the judge of that." she stand from her chair and I dip the spoon in the sauce for her to taste, "wow!" she licks her lips, "that's really good. Good job, good job." she pats my back and I laugh, "alright kiddies, I'm going to go finish packing. Call me when dinner is ready." she waves as she walks up the stairs and Harry stands.

"Mmm," he hums hugging me from behind, "you're a sexy chef." he says in my ear and kisses my neck.

"Harry," I whisper, "I'm trying to cook.' I try fighting off the feeling he's giving me but it's impossible. I fight off the eager to moan as his hands slide under my shirt. My body is covered in goosebumps as his hands start to trail down and squeeze my butt making me jump, "don't do that!" I scold turning making the sauce on the spoon splatter all over him, "shit!" I gasp, "I'm sorry!"

"You're going to have to pay for that." he raises his eyebrows and I laugh at the sauce all over his face. He licks his lips and wipes some of the sauce off his cheek and licks it off his finger.

"I'm sorry, I really am!" I cover my mouth to hold in my laughter and he snatches the spoon from my hand and tosses it on the counter. He grabs both my wrists and pulls me into his chest.

"Lick it off." he orders strictly and I laugh hard.

"You lick it off!'

"I can't lick myself."

"Too bad." I stand my ground.

"Lick it." he repeats.

"No."

"Lick it." he says again and I roll my eyes holding my smile.

"No."

"Lick my face." he demands this time holding authority. The seriousness he's holding is making me laugh so hard.

"And if I don't?" I challenge and watch a mischievous smirk spreads across his face.

"Don't provoke me, there are children in the house." he threatens.

"Just as I thought." I say knowing it would push his buttons.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing," I shrug, "let me go so I can cook."

"Lick my face first."

"Ugh! Fine!" I stand on my toes and lick the sauce of his cheek and I swear he stopped breathing, "there. Happy now?"

"Yeah." he grins, "your tongue was nice and warm. Now give me a kiss." he leans in and kisses me, releasing my wrists to cup my face. Just as he did, his mom walks in.

"Alight, alight! Enough of this!" she waves her hands in the air and we both pull away quickly.

"Hi, Mrs. Styles!" I happily greet with open arms. Harry uncomfortably rubs his neck and takes his seat back at the table.

"Hello, darling! I see your enjoying my sons face." she smiles widely and hugs me.

"Mum..." Harry shakes his head at his mother.

"Smells delicious." she walks up to the stove and sniffs the food, "wow! Who made this?"

"Harry."

"Alee." we both say at the same time.

"So both of you?"

"Yeah." Harry replies, "it's almost ready. We're just waiting for the noodles to finish."

"That's good. I'm proud of you guys for cooking this." she walks up to Harry and kisses his cheek, "I'll go change." her black heels press against the tile ground as she walks out the kitchen and up the stairs.

"She always walks in on us." he shakes his head.

"She's funny." I walk to him and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as his lock around my body.

"Sometimes." he chuckles, "that ring looks really beautiful on you." he turns his head to look at my ring again as it hung over his shoulder.

"Thanks."

"I have great taste."

"You sure do." I kiss his cheek, "I love kissing you."

"I don't mind it at all." he shakes his head and sticks his bottom lip out, "kiss me all you want." I giggle and kiss him again.

His lips are always soft, regardless of the weather they're always warm. I really do love kissing him because he gives the best ones. He knows how to give a perfect kiss; not too intense but not too weak, exactly how I like it.

~~~~~~

"That was delicious!" his mother wipes her mouth with the napkin and swallows her food, "I'm very impressed. Good job, lovelies."

"Thank you." I smile.

"Thanks." Harry says.

"It was so good!" Amilia jumps, "the sauce was perfect!" her little hands clap together and she jumps off her chair.

"What are you doing?" Kait asks.

"Cleaning." she's so sweet and has the best manners. It runs in the family.

"I'll do it, don't worry about it." I say and her mother gasps.

"No, no! You children go inside and rest, I'll clean."

"But I insist." I stand, "I'll do it. It's fine." I look down at Harry and he's smiling up at me. I love when he smiles and if there was an award for best smile, he'd win it with no competition.

"I'll help babe." he quietly says and takes the plates from my hands.

Kait clears the table as Amilia and Harry's mom goes inside. I put the dishes in the dish washer and Harry puts the left overs in the tupperwares. After cleaning the kitchen, we all go to the living room and sit together.

"We have to leave soon." Mrs. Styles tells Kait.

"Ugh, I don't want to leave."

"I wish you could stay longer." I say.

"I do too. But next time I come I promise I'm going to stay longer."

"You're more than welcome to visit anytime you want." Harry's mom kindly insures.

"Thanks auntie." she wraps her arm around her neck and pulls her to kiss her cheek.

For about an hour, we all talked and laughed together. Harry's mom told stories about when Kait and Harry were little and how they used to be like brother and sister. She said they were the closest out of all cousins. I really wish I had a cousin who I bonded with like that. I'm not really close to any of my cousins or know them too well. They all live in other states and countries and I guess my mom never planned any family gatherings. I'm actually not close with anyone. The only person I am close to is with Harry, and that's it. I don't have much friends or family around me and Harry is with me literally everyday. I don't think we've ever spent a day apart.

"Harry!" his mom says like she remembered something, "did you know you had a doctors appointment yesterday?"

"Oh shit!" Harry sits up.

"That's good I cancelled it then. I rescheduled it for next week. He wants to see how your wrist is doing."

I'm almost positive the doctor is going to say it has gotten worse. All he has been doing is adding pressure to it and fucking it up even more. I don't think he even cares if it gets worse.

"Okay, let's go." Harry's mom stands.

"Alright you guys," Kait sighs, "I hope to see you again!" she hugs me tightly and I really don't want to let her go.

"I hope so too. Have a safe flight!"

"Thank you. Bye loser." she says to Harry and he laughs.

"Bye, darling. Stay safe alright? And call me if you need anything.'

"I will. I love you!" she hugs him.

"I love you too."

"When are you going to come again?" Amilia asks pulling on her coat.

"Maybe in the summer."

"Oh, yay! We can go to the beach together!" she joyfully beams.

"Oh, yeah! For sure!" she bends down and hugs the tiny girl and gives her a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Bye guys!" she waves goodbye to us all and leaves.

"We should tell her to stay longer." Amilia pouts with tired eyes.

"Do you want to sleep?" Harry asks her.

Every time he speaks to her his voice changes and it's the cutest thing in the world. He get's so soft and turns into this huge marshmallow when she's around him; it's adorable. He's going to be a great father some day.

"Yeah." she nods.

"Okay, let's go to bed then." he picks her up and walks her upstairs to her bedroom. I flop down on the couch taking in the silence and close my eyes. I'm so full from all the eating, I ate way too much than I should've. I'm feeling tired too so when Harry gets back I'm going to ask him to take me home. He'll probably protest or tell me to sleep over but that will be too much work having to go back and forth to get my things.

"She fell asleep?" I asks as he walks down.

"Yeah." he sits beside me and throws his arm around my neck, "thank you for dinner it was great." he kisses me.

"You're welcome. You should've cooked it but, it's alright." I tease.

"I wouldn't have made it that good." he compliments, "about tomorrow, I'm going to pick you up at six thirty."

"Okay." I simply say.

"Do you know when it ends?"

"I think eleven or something."

"Hmm, so is this like prom?"

"I'm not sure. It's like a pre prom, I guess."

"Hmm, I'm kind of excited. Your happiness towards it weared off of me." he chuckles.

"Good! Now we both can enjoy ourselves. Did you know Conor and Harley are dating?'

"Yeah."

"How'd you know?"

"He's my best friend," he reminds, "we talk everyday." I forgot he had friends.

"Oh right and Niall might go too."

"Really?" he says with surprise, "with who?"

"Laya."

"Laya?" he raises his eyebrows, "French girl Laya? I thought she hated him."

"That's exactly what I said!" I laugh, "but he didn't ask her yet. He said he was going to tell me if she said yes or not but I guess he forgot. I'll see tomorrow."

"She's such a bitch though."

"No she's not!" I defend the rude girl.

"She is."

"Kind of.'

"All the time. One time, she bumped into me and told me to watch where I was going. I wanted to push her down the stairs." he shakes his head and I can't help but to burst out laughing as the image of her falling down the stairs come to mind. Man, we're such a devious couple.

"It's almost nine." I tell him and he looks at me with a straight face.

"And?"

"I'm tired." I whine resting my head on his shoulder.

"Sleep over." I told you.

"I can't." I trace circles over his white shirt on his stomach and he watches.

"Why not?"

"It's too much work. It's better if I just go home."

"Do you want to leave now?" his voice isn't holding any signs of happiness and I feel bad.

"Yeah." I don't want to leave so soon, but I'm exhausted for literally no reason at all. I don't even know why I'm so tired but the thought of sleeping excites me.

"Okay, I'll take you home."

~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want me to take you to school tomorrow?" he asks pulling up in front of my house.

"No. You should sleep."

"Nah. I don't need sleep."

"I swear you're a vampire." I shake my head and he chuckles.

"How?"

"You say you don't get cold and now you say you don't need sleep? I swear, you're not human."

"I'm just awesome, that's all." he shrugs.

"I know you are." I pinch his cheek, "you know what I just remembered...?"

"What?"

"We left Amilia alone."

"Oh, shit right!" his eyes widen and I giggle.

"Go home before she wakes up and finds that you're gone." I kiss him and open my door to get out.

"I love you babe, goodnight."

"I love you too, drive safe." I shut the door and he drives back to his house. Just when I enter, my mom stops in front of the door.

"Where were you?"

"I had dinner with Harry." I shut the door behind me and throw my bag on the table.

"You should've called."

"I told Alan we were going to be together."

"Okay, but Alan and I aren't the same person. I was worried."

Here we go again.

"Than why didn't you call me?"

"You should've called me."

"Okay," I give up, "I'm sorry. How was your day?" I want to change the subject but I know she'll drag it out.

"It was fine." she simply replies and walks up the stairs, "I'm going to bed honey, shut the lights when you're done." Sometimes I feel like she gets mad at me on purpose. She's been so moody and emotional lately; it's weird. She gets upset or sad over the smallest things and Alan even noticed too.

I turn all the lights off and make sure the doors are locked and head upstairs. It's only nine and everyone is going to bed which is kind of normal in my house.

I lie down and think about the things Harry and I will do tomorrow. I can't wait to see him in his suit I love how he looks in it. I know there will be dancing and I can't wait to see him struggle and try to dance; it makes me laugh just thinking about it.

I'm kind of worried that Liam will be there though. I remember him mentioning that he was going to go and if he does, Harry will freak out. I just hope everything goes well like I'm hoping and we have fun. I don't want anyone or anything ruining it.

*sorry for the late update, but I hope you guys liked it! Please let me know what you think by commenting! please don't forget to vote and share :) thank you!*