Chapter 38

*Kaitlyn is played by Imogen Poots.*

"Alee?"

"Hmm?" I hummed as he stroked my hair.

"Can I ask you something?" I lifted my head from his chest and scooted back so that I could see his face. It was dark in the room, but the curtains were open making the street lights shine through, hitting our faces.

"Yeah." He sat up on his elbow and rested his head on his palm while his hand traced down my arm.

"If I kept going, would you have stopped me?" his voice was mellow but even though he spoke quietly, the deepness of it overpowered it.

"I don't know." I honestly replied. My eyes dropped to the bed when he didn't respond, which made me think he was expecting a different answer.

"But you would've stopped me, right?"

"Yeah." I assured, "why are you asking me this?"

"Just making sure." he rested his head back on the pillow and pulled me into him.

I felt like he was making sure because he didn't want me to feel what Mia felt towards Blake. I think that's what he's so worried about; if I'll ever feel afraid or forced by something he does or wants to do. No matter how many times I tell him I don't feel forced a little voice in the back of his head tells him that I am, which makes it hard to convince him. I feel like he becomes worried everytime he touches me. He should know by now that I want him to but I know that he remembers when I said I wasn't ready and stops himself. I'm beginning to regret saying that because the more he touches me the more I want.

"Did you like it?" he spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"I did," I confessed. He moved himself from beside me and came ontop of me 'push up' style. His elbows rested on both sides of me as he pressed his whole body ontop of mine.

"Which parts?" he was a little too excited.

"All of it." I laughed and his eyes grew.

"Which felt the best?"

"When you kissed me from my stomach and went down." I finally said.

"I knew it." he smirked.

"How'd you know?"

"Your eyes." he grinned, "it took a lot for me to stop."

"Why?" I smiled.

"Because the way you looked at me made me want to rip your panties off." I covered my mouth and laughed but his eyes remained on me as he joined.

"Say panties again." I asked laughing.

"Panties?"

"The way you say it is so funny!" I tried not to laugh too hard so I couldn't hurt his feelings in some way.

"How do I say it?' he pushed is head back and pulled his eye brows together.

"You put so much emphasis on the 'T' and 'S.'

"That's just my accent!" he defended.

"And I love it!" I pinched his cheeks kissing him.

"I really like your lip ring." I told him tugging on it.

"Do you? Imagine what it'd feel like against y--" I kissed him against to shut him up and he laughed. He slid his hands under and around my back than lifted me from the bed. He spread his legs so that his knee's were on each side of me and dug his head in my neck while I wrapped my arms around his.

"I can't breath!" I laughed when he squeezed me harder. He pushed himself back so that he was laying on his back with his head at the end of bed with me straddling him. He pressed his long fingers around my hips and wiggled his which made me fall to the side.

"Oh!" he smiled grabbing my arm and pulling me back up. I put my palms on his stomach and he removed his from over my shirt and slid his hands under it and rewrapped them.

"Can you sing?" I randomly asked drawing cirlces over his white shirt.

"Nope." he shook his head watching me, "but I can hum." he laughed, "do you sing?"

"No." I looked up at him, "but I want you to teach me how to play the piano sometime."

"I will." he promised, "maybe tomorrow before Kaitlyn comes." he sat up and crossed his legs while I wrapped mine around his body.

"What time will she be here?"

"Three or four." he quickly replied and kissed me. He brought his hand to my face, making his fingers press against my jaw and neck and when he pulled away from the kiss he traced my lips.

"You know what I love?" he whispered slowly blinking.

"What?" I sounded almost inaudible.

"That no one has ever touched you before." he admitted.

I don't know why but I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable. I don't really like dirty talk mainly because I never know how to respond. It puts me in an awkward position but I don't want to tell him that.

"Why?" I tucked my hair behind my ear so that I wasn't just sitting there looking at him weird.

"Because, I want to be the only one who does." he half smiled, "don't you want me to be the only one too?"

"Yeah, of couse I do." I smiled.

"I want to be the only who makes you bit your lip like that." he licks his lips and runs his finger tip over my bottom lips;making my body immediately get covered in chills.

"And makes your body react this way," he smirked rubbing his hands over my goosebumps.

I honestly didn't know how to respond to him. What was I supposed to say? If I did say something "dirty" it wouldn't sound right because I'd come off sounding uncomfortable.

"What has gotten into you?" I cocked an eye brow.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you so...sexual?"

"You make me this way." he grinned scratching his jaw.

"How?" I asked dropping my hands from his neck.

"Have you seen yourself?" he scanned by body.

"I have, and?"

"It makes me drool."

"I mean, there's more to me than just my body.." I crawled away from him and crossed my legs in front of him.

"Of course I know that." he grabbed my hand, "it's just you're so irresistible." he leaned in and kissed the end of my lips.

"Do you need to excuse yourself to the bathroom?" I joked and he chuckled.

"Not again, no." he winked and lifted himself up to lie back down. He patted the pillow beaconing for me to come and I did. He threw the blanket over me and scooted closer to me.

"Everything about you is pefect," he said against my hair, "that's why I love you so much." he grabbed my jaw with his thumb and index and kissd me.

"I love you too." I smiled into the kiss.

Once my head was set comfortably on his chest, I began to drift away. The rhythemic beats of his heart thumbed against it and echo'd through my sleepy head while he planted soft kisses on it and my cheek. I haven't slept so peacefully in a long time. Come to think of it, the last time I ever slept this good was when he slept over on my birthday. I feel safe and needed when his arms are around me and I release all my stress when he is. I feel so tiny in his arms; and I'm a pretty tall person. He's 6'3 and I'm only 5'10 but he makes me feel like I'm 4'10 because he's so big and tall. I can't really explain how perfect he is to me. He's the type of guy every girls needs and should have. I'm pretty lucky to have him in my life because without him, I'd be lost. He's helped me cope with everything and recover from what Liam did and I couldn't be more thankful. I just wish he was around before all of that happened.

~~~~~~

"Alee?" Harry's faint voice awake me. His warm hand cupped my face and I fluttered my eyes open.

"Morning." he smiled kissing my cheek. I blinked a few times to clear my vision and he leaned in to hug me.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked resting his palms beside me and kissing my cheek again.

"Fine." I had morning breath so I replied barely opening my mouth so he wouldn't smell it and die. I gave him a big closed smile and he puckered his lips for me to kiss and I did. I must have pressed mine together so hard that my lips could've exploded. Instead of doing the normal kiss I gave him a quick peck and jumped off the bed before he could hold me back.

"Hey!" he called out in displeasure, "what kind of kiss was that?"

"I have to pee!" I lied and he lifted his eyebrows.

"I want a proper kiss." he began walking towards me and before he came closer to me, I jumped on the bed and he stopped.

"Are you running from me?" he chuckled.

"I said I have to pee!"

"I said I wanted a better kiss!" he walked around the bed and I walked the opposite way he was approaching.

"What are you doing? Come here!" once he leaned over the bed I jumped off and he took one hug step and grabbed me by waist to pull me back. I began to wiggle underneath his grip but he pulled me back more and laughed.

"Harry, really let me go!"

"Not until you kiss me!" he puckered his lips and turned me around and when he went into to kiss me I turned my head. I pressed my lips together so he couldn't but he moved his head in every position in which I did.

"Kiss me!" he demanded and I laughed in my closed mouth. I shook my head and he grabbed my jaw with his hand as the other wrapped around my lower back so that I was facing him.

"Let me brush my teeth first!" I finally said and he stopped.

"That's why you don't want to kiss me?" he realized.

"Yeah."

"Oh, okay." just when I thought he was going to let me go, he cupped my face and pressed his lips hard against mine.

"I don't care about your breath." he told running his tongue over my lips.

"Ew!" I shouted and he laughed, "that's so fucking gross Harry why would you do that?"

"You taste good regardless now go brush your teeth before you kill mother nature." my jaw dropped and he threw his head back laughing.

"Well.." I rolled my eyes walking to the bathroom. When he tried to come in with me, I shut it in his face.

"Awe, why!?" he whined.

"You're not going to watch me pee." I said through the door.

"What if I wanted to?" he asked.

"Than you're fucking weird." I couldn't see him but I knew he was smiling.

I finished my business and washed my hands, than processed to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Are you the only one who has a bathroom in their room?"

"Yeah?"

"Why?" I finished brushing my teeth and opened the door only to see him leaning against the door frame.

"Because I'm special." I wiggled my eyebrows walking passed him, "when are we going to your house?" I asked opening my drawer to find something to wear.

"Whenever you want." he told me sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"What time is it by the way?"

"Almost twelve."

"Seriously?" I turned around, "you were downstairs?"

"Yeah."

"Did you see my mom?"

"Yup..."

"Oh no," I walked to him and stood between his legs, "what'd she say?"

"She said 'goodmorning' and offered me breakfast." he said and I waited for him to finish.

"And...?

"And that's it." he chuckled.

"Was Alan there?" I asked and he brought his hands to my hips.

"Yeah he was."

"Did she ask you anything or say anything to you?" I wondered with shock.

"Nope, I kindly declined and came up to watch you sleep." he pulled me in and kissed my stomach.

"You watched me sleep?" I asked and he pulled away.

"Yeah, well didn't watch, I just waited for you to wake up and just so happen to look at you as I did."

"That's watching." I laughed.

"You're a beautiful sleeper." he complimented and stood up, "now get dressed so we can go."

"You're so demanding." I remark walking back to the drawer.

"I'm not." he said like he really believed it.

"Yeah you are, you're always like 'do this' and 'do that.' It's actually kind of sexy." I confessed knowing he'd like that.

"Sexy?" he grinned.

"Yeah," I pulled out my jeans and pulled my sweat pants down and kicked them away. I should've known better not to undress in front of him...

"You're sexy." he says and walks over to me.

"Harry, don't." I warn pointing at him.

"One grab." he begged walking closer to me.

"I have to get dressed, Harry! Don't!"

"One grab!" he mouthed with his finger up.

"I'm serious. Don't." I stood my ground trying to pull off my "serious" face.

"Fine." he sighed with deafed. I quickly slid in my jeans on and kissed his cheek after feeling bad. He had the most adorable "sad" face it made me want to let him grab me just to put a smile on his face but I didn't want to cave.

"Your parents left, by the way." he told me looking through his phone while I looked for a shirt.

"What?" I looked back at him, "where'd they go?'

"Grocery shopping."

"Oh..." that's weird for my mom to go. Usually Alan goes by himself and it's even more weird that my mom would allow Harry to stay in the house. Alone. With me.

"She didn't say anything because I told her that I was leaving."

"Why?"

"To save the attitude she was possibly going to give me."

"So what'd she say?" I wondered putting my black "Love Pink" sweater on.

"She asked why I was leaving and I said I had to do some shit and she looked relieved, actually."

"Maybe she doesn't dislike you as much as you think." I told him walking over to my closet to take out my grey uggs.

"Yeah, right." he scoffed sliding his phone in his pocket standing up, "are you ready?"

"Yup." I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and he followed me out of the room and down the stairs.

"Are you hungry?" he asked when we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"A little."

"Good, my mom is making lunch. She just texted telling me to bring you over."

"Awe! Did she really?" I beamed throwing my coat on.

"Yeah." he smiled.

"I can't wait!" Once I opened the door the cold air hit me making me slam it shut.

"What?" he asked a little worried once he saw my wide eyes.

"It's freezing!"

"Oh," he breathed, "it's okay. Let's go."

He didn't have a coat on just the white t-shirt from yesterday. I know he's cold. He says he isn't but the chills on his arm say otherwise.

"What's she like?" I sat down and buckled my belt while he made a u-turn back to his house.

"She's a lovely girl. You guys will get along just fine." he made sure twisting his lip ring around.

"What does she look like?"

"You'll see." he pulled up in front of his house, "she's friendly, too fucking friendly. She's so nice it's sufficating." he laughed and I smiled, "she loves making new friends so I'm positive you guys will end up best friends before the day ends. "

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because you two are exactly alike." he said turning the ignition off.

"How?" I wondered.

"You're both stubborn, you both have a weird obsession with skinny jeans, and your attitudes are exactly the same."

"You shouldn't even be one to talk about skinny jeans you wear the same ones everyday." I opened my door to step out.

"I just have twenty of the same pair. There's a difference." he explained stepping out.

"You'd look nice in shorts." I teased.

"Never." he shook his head grabbing my hand.

"You have nice legs I'm sure you'd look fantastic!"

"Not as fantastic as you." he smacked my butt before opening the door. I couldn't hit him because his mom popped up and greeted me with a hug.

"Hi darling!" she kissed my cheek.

"Hi! How are you?" I asked as she rocked me side to side. Harry chuckled and watch his mom squeeze the life out of me.

"I'm alright! Kaitlyn is so excited to meet you! Amilia and Harry have told her so much about you!" She grabbed my hand leading me into the kitchen.

"Really?" I smiled towards Harry.

"Oh yeah! You should've heard all the things they said!" she smiled warmly and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Okay," Harry stopped her, "what are you making?"

"Cheesesteak and fries." she replied and Harry approved.

"She makes the best ones." he told me taking a water out of the fridge.

"I can't wait to taste them!" I walked over to the stove and watched her mix the onions in with the meat. It smelled like heaven and I was growing impatient.

"You don't mind the onions right?" she asked.

"No, I like them!" I approved and she nodded.

"Where's Amilia?" Harry asked standing beside us.

"With Leo to pick up Kaitlyn from the airport." she licked her fingers and wiped them on her apron. Harry's body suddenly stiffened and he clenched his jaw. I've never seen him so serious before.

"Who's Leo?" I was almost afraid to ask because of Harry's reaction.

"His father." she replied looking up at me with a kind smile.

Father? He told me his dad died....

*hiiii!!! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) I have an idea I wanted to share about updating! I said before that I'd update every 80+ votes, and since that worked out so perfectly, I wanted to add something else so I thought I'd bump up the comments and update every 10+ comments. I hope I'm not asking for too much bc you guys have done enough with just reading and supporting my story, but I thought I'd try something new. It might not even be necessary bc Ive been updating everyday for the past week because of the 500+ reads. I appreciate everything I love you guys and can't wait to hear what you think :)*