Chapter 28

I was so angry and frustrated I needed a distraction; a good distraction. Harry has been teasing me for the passed two weeks and I thought it was something he wanted. I said I wasn't ready, but in that very moment I was.

"Harry please..." I begged as I squeezed my hand over his that covered my breasts.

"Aleevonne, don't make me do this." he said trying to convince me not to convince him to have sex with me.

"I'm not making you do anything, Harry." I stated moving my face closer to his, "you know you want to, I know you know you want to; so just do it." I whispered brushing my lips against his.

"Alee," he whispered but it was obvious he was distracted by my hands tracing down his chest, "I can't do this to you, no." he closed his eyes feeling my fingers gently run from his chest bone down to his torso. My bare breasts were exposed and the way he stared made it obvious that he wanted to feel them again, but because he said he wouldn't touch me, I saw him struggling to keep his hands off of me.

"Can you just stop being such a bitch and just do something to me?" his eyes shot open and without blinking he stared at me.

"If I do what you want me to do, you'll be numb for the next two weeks." was that a threat?

"Good." I immediately replied creating a small smirk on my face, "do it. I want you to." I challenged.

"No, you don't." he said seriously.

"But I do." I whispered slowly and teasingly pressing my lips against his to kiss him. I made sure to go extra slow; slow enough to make him beg me to go faster. My body was just yearning for his hands to touch me and all I wanted at that moment was to feel him on me.

"I thought you didn't want me, " I whispered against his lips as I felt himself grow against me.

"I want you," he replied quietly, "but not for the same reasons you want me." he grabbed my wrists as I went to unbuckle his jeans and pulled them away, "you're doing it out of spite; don't use me Aleevonne, don't trick me." he pulled away and grabbed my shirt from off the floor and threw it to me.

"I'm not doing it out of spite," I lied putting my shirt back on.

"Then why are you doing it?" he asked turning to face me with obvious irritation. I didn't get his hesitation. He always wanted it so him turning me down was a surprise.

"Because I want to?" I replied as if it were a question.

"No, you don't want to. You said you weren't ready than suddenly you are? What changed your mind?"

"A lot of things. I'm ready now because I trust you."

"Oh," he said crossing his arms over his chest, "you didn't trust me two weeks ago?" he asked feeling offended.

"That's not what I meant, I meant I feel like--I just want to because I know that I---" I didn't know how to finish my sentence without making it sound hurtful or wrong, "why are you even questioning me? You've been teasing me and grabbing me constantly and whispering dirty things to me since that day and now when I'm ready to give myself to you you turn me down?" I asked feeling embarrassed and slightly angered.

"Fine." he said in monotone through gritted teeth remaining in his position. Without breaking eye contact with me, he began to unbuckle his jeans and upzip it.

"What are you doing?" I asked watching him.

"You said you wanted to give yourself to me, so do it; I'm just as ready as you are." he successfully unzipped and unbottoned his jeans but didn't pull it down.