Chapter 16

We walked hand in hand down the path, park lights beaming and the sky pitch black. The moon was up high, round and had somewhat of a noticeable smile on it's face. The air became colder, to the point where I had chills but the warmth of Harry's body kept me warm. Our fingers intertwined so perfectly it seemed almost surreal.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I didn't mean it in a bad way." His voice was calm but low.

"I know Harry, it's alright." I wrapped my free hand around his forearm and rested my head on his shoulder as we walked to the car. We took our time because there was no need for rushing. It was only eight so we had plently of time to kill.

"You looked scared." This time, he sounded regrettful.

"No, I was caught off guard." I corrected. "And stop worrying I'm okay!" A small smile stretched acrossed his lips. We stopped in front of the passenger side of the car and he pulled me in front of him. He tucked my side bangs behind my ear and with the back of his index finger he began to slowly rub my cheek, smiling and lightly laughing.

"Your cheek is so cold..." He removed his finger and pulled me in by my lower back into a hug and we began to walk until my back was pressed against the door.

"Your sweater is keeping me warm, so I'm fine." I said throwing my arms around his neck.

"You look better in it than I do." He grinned.

"Oh really?" I said cocking an eyebrow.

"There's nothing more attractive than a beautiful girl wearing my clothes." He pinched my nose with his index and thumb than kissed it

"Hmm, I'm sure." I smirked. As I turned to open my door, he turned me back around.

"Stay sure." He said almost at a whisper. When he whispered, it was honestly the most sexiest thing you could ever hear. He leaned into me, gently kissing my cheek as he grabbed the handle of the door. For a second there, I was lost in him. His slighest movement towards me hypnotized me in every way possible and it was like the world stopped everytime he touched me. I removed myself from the door and I sat in. He went around and hopped in, buckling his seatbelt and turning the ignition on. He immediately turned the heat on and it hit my face just as he did, and damn did it feel great.

"Better?" He asked grabbing my hand. He'd very touchy, that I'm sure of.

"Extremely, yeah. Thank you." He responded with a smile and our hands remained in each others.

We pulled up in front of my house and he turned his ignition off and unbuckled his belt

"Are you coming in with me?" I asked.

"Whoa babe, one step at a time!" He smirked.

"That's not what I meant!" I laughed slapping his arm.

"Do you want me to?"

"Only if you want." I offered.

"I don't know..." he hesitated.

"Why?"

"Your mom, she dosn't like me."

"Yes she does!" I lied.

"No she doesn't! Did you see the way she looked at my tattoo's yesterday? She almost threw up!" I couldn't help but to laugh and he joined me. "It's alright, I'll drop by some other time."

"Okay."

"Stay here!" He ordered knowing I was about to leave the car without him opening the door for me. He came around and did so, grabbing my hand and slamming the door shut. We walked up the stairs to my door and stood infront of it. He grabbed both my hands and pulled me in close.