Sixty Eight

Katalina's POV- April 2017

"Is Martin staying in the hotels around here?" I asked.

Alex nodded and took a sip of her coffee. She made a face and reached for her creamer. I shook my head at her as she poured some creamer. I was a strong advocate of not putting sugar or creamer in your coffee. Coffee was good without anything being added, if it wasn't then it was not made correctly.

"Yea, I walked from there"

I hummed.

"Did you sleep there?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Mom and Dad's"

I took a sip of my coffee and nodded.

"Was he asleep when you left?" I asked her.

She smiled.

"Yes, or I would have never left"

I laughed and took another sip of my coffee.

"I feel you, Corey's the same...clingy when he shouldn't be" I told her.

She laughed and leaned back a bit.

"How's school?"

"I mean I'm handling it. I'm always tired, and I've lost a bit of weight " I admitted.

I took a sip of my coffee and nodded at her.

"But I aced all my classes last quarter" I said.

She smiled.

"You always get good grades"

I nodded slowly accepting the compliment.

"You do look thinner, your waist is smaller"

She meant my butt, and I knew that because Corey had taken notice in my shrinking booty.

"I know, Corey has noticed. He literally stuffs my backpack and car with protein anytime he can. He even suggests doing squats with me" I told her.

She laughed and took a sip of her coffee.

"So when was the last time you were home?"

I frowned.

"Did mom ask you to talk to me about that?" I asked.

"Not really"

I nodded.

"Dad then?"

She shook her head.

"I was just curious. From what I saw you two had fun at last night's charity event"

Corey was an incredibly private person, but on ocassion he posted pictures of us on his social media. He had actually posted a picture of him and I at the charity event we had been at last night. I was kissing his cheek and he was smiling right at the camera.

"They like this one"

I laughed and nodded.

"He treats you well, right?"

"Oh my god, you sound like Mike and David" I told her earning a laugh from her.

Mike and David approved of Corey, but they were incredibly protective. They always asked if Corey treated me well.

"You should listen to your best friends"

I laughed.

"I do, and yes he treats me really well" I admitted.