Three

Katalina's POV- April 2016

"What do your parents do with their tickets when they can't make it to the game?"

I looked at her as I fixed my jersey.

"Chris and Ari usually come, and if they can't make it then my dad asks people at work. No ticket ever goes to waste" I said grabbing my sweater and purse.

She nodded and grabbed the bag of food we had brought.

"Come on" I said walking.

"Are we late?"

"Nah, the game doesn't start for another half hour" I told her.

She nodded.

"You have been to a baseball game, right?" I asked.

She laughed.

"Yes, I've been to like 4 Diamondback games"

Olivia was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. She was my roommate my freshman year of college after both Jaclyn and I decided we needed friends. 

"You know Mike got drafted by the Diamondbacks" I told her.

She looked at me.

"Really?"

"Yea, he never signed with them since he got that concussion that he never recovered from" I said.

She nodded.

"That sucks"

"It does, but hey he's almost done with school and he's even applying to gradschool" I said.

She nodded.

"Are you going to his graduation?"

I set my purse on the table and put my keys and phone in the small bin. I crossed the metal detector and smiled at the workers who handed me my stuff. I tossed my keys into my purse and my phone in my pocket. I scanned my ticket and walked inside.

"We're out of caps but we could give you a waiver"

I nodded and took the waiver from the worker. She handed one to Olivia who handed it to me.

"Yes I am, both him and David are graduating" I said.

She nodded.

"Can I use the bathroom?"

I led her to the bathroom and took the bag of food from her as she walked into the bathroom. I pulled my phone out and looked at the time.

"Hey"

I turned around and smiled.

"Hi Maddy" I said.

Maddy and David grew up in the same neighborhood in SF and they actually still keep in contact today. Maddy came down to LA for college and she was actually roommates with Lucy, Alex's bestfriend.

"I would ask what you're doing here, but ha"

I laughed and nodded.

"Your parents are at the Sharks/Kings game?"

I nodded.

"I saw that you were at Thursday's game"

"Yes I was, Alex couldn't get the day off and I went so the ticket wouldn't go to waste" I said.

She nodded.

"Is she at the game today?"

I nodded and she smiled.

"How's your sister?"

"She's doing well, it's nice to see her happy" I said.

She nodded.