Thirty Five

Katalina's POV- July 2016

"I kind of like this one"

"It does make you look like a housewife" I admitted as I looked at my sister in law, Ari who was wearing a pink dress.

She smoothened the dress and smiled.

"It does, right?"

She looked at herself in the mirror.

"I like it, and it's a bit modernized so I could wear it more than once"

"You can" I said.

She turned to her side to see how the dress looked on her body.

"How'd dinner with Corey go last night?"

She turned around and I unzipped the dress.

"Corey took me to a steakhouse" I said.

"Oooh, what'd you do after?"

"We walked along the shore of the beach" I said."

She hummed and slipped off her dress.

"How did you meet him again?"

"Mike introduced us" I said.

She turned to look at me and I smiled at her. No one believed me when I said that Mike had set me up with Corey.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes" I said.

She hummed.

"The world is definitely going to end"

I laughed and nodded as she picked up two dresses.

"Green or Blue?"

I leaned back and cocked my head to the side.

"Blue" I said.

She nodded and put the green dress on the pile of dresses she had decided she was not going to get.

"You lost your virginity to my brother, right?" I asked as she slipped the dress on.

She looked at me and nodded.

"Yes"

She turned around and I zipped the dress up for her.

"How old were you again?" I asked.

She looked at herself in the mirror.

"19"

I nodded slowly.

"How did you know you wanted to have sex?" I asked.

She looked at me.

"Is your boyfriend pressuring you to have sex with him?"

I shook my head and she huffed.

"Darn, he's too perfect"

I laughed and she bit her lower lip.

"Chris was a womanizer when I met him"

I smiled.

"You tamed the womanizer" I said.

She laughed and nodded.

"I guess I did"

My mom told me that Aria rejected Chris about 10 times before agreeing to go out with him. She only agreed to go out with him because he defended her roommate who was getting harrased at a frat party.

"I had been dating Chris for almost a year when I decided I wanted to lose my virginity to him"

"How did you know" I said.

She smiled.

"The way he acted around me, he made me feel like I was a queen. He never pressured me into anything, but I did help him with his needs"

I made a face and she laughed.

"You will know when you're ready, and in the mean time you can fool around. You don't need to have sex to have a good time. Making out is always fun to do"

She smiled.

"If Chris and I hadn't worked out, I would have never felt guilty about losing my virginity to him. I know his past, he was a bit manwhore, but hey I ended up getting this ring"

I nodded as I looked at her wedding band and engagement ring. The rings had been so simply made, but she adored her rings.

"Make sure you won't regret losing your virginity to him, your sister regrets losing her virginity in the back of a car"

Ari had actually met Kike and she hated him the minute she saw him.

"Corey is nothing like that asshole. Mom says I shouldn't speak bad about the dead, but he was seriously a horrible person. I hated the way he treated Alex, and I'm so glad she's in a loving relationship with someone like Martin"

I smiled.

"Did she tell you how she realized she's in love with Martin?" I asked.

She touched her chest and smiled.

"Oh my god"

I nodded.

"It took an argument for her to realize it" I said.

Alex and Martin got into a huge argument during before Game 4 of the Western Conference Final. Martin wanted Alex to go to St. Louis with him for Game 5 and she told him she wouldn't because it wasn't an elimination game and because she had work. He dropped it, and she went with him to a team BBQ at Joe Pavelski's house. Most of Martin's teammates are young and don't have a serious girlfriend. The Wives and Girlfriends refer to those girls as bunnies. Well there was a bunny that would not leave Alex alone. She told Alex that Martin could do so much better than her. Alex ignored her most of the night until she told Alex that their relationship was going to end with Martin cheating on her because he'd get bored of her. Alex punched her in the face and demanded that Martin drive her home. He took her home and they went at it in the living room. Mike and David were home so they heard them yell at each other. Alex had a really bad panic attack shortly after she kicked Martin out of the house that night. It was then that Alex realized that she was in love with Martin.

"Once they were on good terms again they went on a date. On that date she broke down and told him that she was in love with him" I said.

The Thursday I got to San Jose for Mike and David's graduation Alex and Martin went out for dinner. They ate dinner and went on a night walk at the park. She just started crying and when Martin asked what was wrong she just blurted out "I just love you so much". Martin just smiled and pulled her into a tight hug telling her there was no reason to be crying.

"Isn't she going to Vancouver in like a week"

I nodded.

"I actually think he's the one for her" I said.

She smiled.

"I sure hope so, I don't think I've ever seen her smile the way she does when Martin is around or when his name is mentioned"