Thirty Nine

Corey's POV- July 2016

"This place is a lot bigger than I thought it would be"

I nodded and we made our way up the strairs to the entrance of the dance studio.

"Does it have 2 floors?"

"I think" I noted.

We made our way inside and over to the front desk. Trayce cleared his throat and the guy behind the desk looked up from his phone.

"What?"

"Do you know where I can find Katalina?" I asked.

"She's busy right now, and coach doesn't like it when we interupt classes"

Trayce looked at him.

"How long till it's over?"

The guy sighed and didn't look up from his phone.

"I don't know, I don't keep track of that"

Trayce raised an eyebrow.

"Can you go check?"

I turned around when I recognized a laugh. Trayce was already making his way over to the hallway where he heard the laugh come from.

"You can't go in there!"

I followed Trayce into the hallway and looked around a bit. The hallway was incredibly big, and it had lockers on one side. It literally looked like a school hallway.

"Hey! You can't come in here"

I spotted Jaclyn leaning against a door. The guys voice got her attention and she made her way over.

"Hi guys! Ignore the idiot and follow me"

The guy glared at her.

"I'm going to tell coach"

She looked at him.

"Tell him!"

Trayce smirked at the guy and we followed Jaclyn to the room. The song finished and Kat laughed with the little boy who was on the floor. She was wearing a really small pair of spandex shorts and a sports bra.

"I thought I had thrown it at you too hard"

The little boy shook his head and stood up. He set the football down and smiled at Kat.

"No, I just tripped over my feet"

She nodded at him and fixed his hair.

"Ok, good. I don't want to hurt you too hard"

Jaclyn cleared her throat getting their attention. Kat smiled and made her way over.

"What are you doing here?"

I smiled and leaned down to peck her lips.

"Elisa gave me the address since you weren't answering your phone" I told her.

She nodded.

"Yeah, it's somewhere in my bag"

She smiled and gave Trayce a hug.

"Do you two want anything to drink?"

I shook my head and turned when I heard a throat clear. Jaclyn smiled at the older man who walked in with the guy following.

"Did Tony go tell on me?"

She rolled her eyes and signaled at us.

"They were looking for Kat, and knowing Tony here he ignored them"