Chapter 60

My stomach burned from laughing so hard. Tears filled my eyes and air was not circulating through me. I clenched my stomach but through everyone else's laughter, I could not stop my own.

"Whew, that was too funny," I cried, wiping my tears away.

"Did you see him run?" Liam called out, still laughing.

"He tripped going up the steps!" Louis laughed, slapping his thigh.

"What an idiot," I chuckled to myself, shaking my head.

Before we could continue teasing Javier's sudden departure, three continuous knocks sounded from the door.

Oh crap, I totally forgot they were out there!

"What do I do? What do I do?" I yelled continuously while running throughout the house in a crazed manner.

"Jaz!" Addie yelled, grabbing my arm and pulling me to stand in front of her.  "Calm down!"

With a slight slap to my face, I returned to a slightly calmer demeanor.

"Good?" She asked me, grabbing my shoulders and peering at my face.

"Good," I confirmed, nodding my head.

"Now, I have a solution to this dreadful situation," She proposed, still holding onto my shoulders.

"Enlighten me," I urged her on.

"We don't answer the door. They will go away, I know it." She grinned, shaking my shoulders.

"Are you sure?" I asked, skeptical. I just couldn't believe they would go away, especially after Ally saw Javier. There was no way she would leave. Her prey has been spotted.

"Positi-" She was cut off by four continuous knocks on the door.

My eyes widened in panic.

Thinking quickly, I ran into the living room where everyone was.

"The five of you, upstairs now!" I yelled, jabbing a finger upwards.

Louis, Zayn, Niall, Ayden and Luke jumped off the couch getting ready to sprint upstairs.

"Not you two!" Addie exclaimed, pulling them back to sit on the couch. "We need you!"

"Sorry lads, see ya in a few!" Niall called out, running upstairs with the rest of One Direction.

"Louis, did you just fall up the steps?" Liam burst out laughing.

"No you idiot, I was just admiring the stairs in a graceful manner," He replied back, trying to save himself.

Niall's loud laugh, a few shut up's and loud footsteps later, Addie and I opened the door.

"Hello! Welcome to my humble home!" I greeted them with a bogus smile.

"Was that Javier?" Ally asked, peering behind my back and looking around the house. Without me inviting her in, she crossed the doorway and began searching the bottom floor of my house.

"No!" I replied with a laugh. "That was Ayden! You just saw dark hair that's why! He was just messing around like a weirdo!"

"I'm pretty sure that was Javi," She muttered, entering the living room where Luke and Ayden were lounging around. "He did tweet saying he was coming home."

Why does it not surprise me she follows him and keeps track of him on Twitter?

"He also tweeted a picture of him on a plane with an old man sleeping, it was so cute." She smiled, now in the kitchen.