Epilogue

A\N - I'm making this chapter extra, extra, extra, extra long to be ready and enjoy!

Savannah's POV

It's been almost five months since I moved into Ashton's place. Willow can crawl and is beginning to walk now, and my belly is about to pop. I've only spoken to Calum once in that time frame and I won't lie when I say that it does make me pretty sad. I know that things are better the way they are right now, but I really miss him. I'm trying to keep my distance now because once the baby is born i'll need him there at the hospital with me.

It's ironic since I can't even remember when Willow was born. They removed her from me almost instantly after I arrived at the hospital because she suffered the most amount of trauma out of the two us. Quinn didn't have a single damn scratch on her and I almost now regret forgiving her for not coming in to see me when I had the baby. The past is the past I guess. I just have have to focus on the present now and stop worrying about what happened back then.

"Good morning!" Ashton chirped, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning. Coffee's on the counter."

"Did you get any sleep last night, kid?" he asked, sipping the pure black liquid.

"I got a few hours in. Willow's been teething a lot and i've been having early contractions," I replied.

If only I could've recorded the reaction on his face when I mentioned the contractions.

"Contractions only happen if a baby is on the way, kid! We have to get you to the hospital!" he screamed, jumping up from his chair as he ran down the hall to grab my hospital bag.

"Ashton, it's not time yet!" I yelled.

It was too late, he was on a roll. He hurried outside to put everything into the car, including my daughter. I couldn't help but lean against the counter and laugh at him. I imagine Calum doing the same as he would hear the news over the phone.

"Savannah, can you walk to the car? If not I can carry you," Ashton rambled, walking towards me.

"It's not time yet. My contractions are only ten to fifteen minutes apart. Once they get to about six or seven minutes apart, we'll go." I explained to him, watching as the stress lines on his forehead melted away.

"Oh thank god. I really wasn't ready for that just yet," he sighed dramatically, wiping the nonexistent sweat off his face.

"At least you're not the one pushing a kid out of your vagina. Now please go willow out of the car for me," I said, biting into the toast I made for myself.

"Ew, and okay. Do you want me to leave your bag in the car though?" he asked as he walked to the front door.

"Yes that's fine. Thanks Ash!"

I thought long and hard about how this baby would be born within hours to a few days. How was I going to do this when i'm pissed off at my husband for possibly cheating and not telling me he had another child? I knew that I needed to inform him about the start of my contractions, but I didn't know whether or not to call or be a bitch and just text him. I wasn't feeling like being a dick that day so I dialed his number.

"Savannah?" Calum spoke, almost in a whisper.

"Yeah. I need to talk to you about something."

"Is everything okay? I was just about to leave the house, but I have no clue where you are." he said.

"Everything's fine at the moment. I've been staying with Ashton this whole time. That's why he wouldn't let anyone over," I sighed, wondering whether I would regret this later.