Chapter 6

•Savannah's POV•
****Three months later****

I still haven't told anyone about the pregnancy except for my mum. She promised not to tell Luke until I was ready, which I gladly appreciated. Im surprised that she was actually excited when I told her. I though she was gonna go all ape shit on me! But thank god she was so understanding and I don't know what I would do if she had kicked me out.

I forgot to mention that Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum are in a band. I should've said something earlier but it wasn't really that important until now. I'm kinda bummed and excited cause Luke and the boys leave for their very first tour tomorrow. I'm gonna miss all of them.

The only thing is, I either have to tell Luke before he leaves and then tell Calum, or wait until they get back and it's fucking obvious I'll be looking like a cow. Ugh. I want to tell them so bad, but I'm so scared. MAN UP SAVANNAH! YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTT! (A/n im sorry you probably think I'm drunk as I'm writing this.😂)

****
•Luke's POV•

I was just about to finish packing when a faint knock was placed on the outside of my door. I opened it to see Savannah.

"Hey sis. What's up?" I asked, letting her in. She sat on my bed and took a really deep breath.

"What's wrong Sav?" I continued, getting worried.

"Luke. There's something I have to tell you." She said, not looking at me.

"Okay. Go ahead." I replied. What the fuck could be?

"Promise you won't get mad?" She choked, trying hold back tears. Now I know for sure something's wrong.

"Why would be mad? Just tell me." I said.

"Remember that party you took me to a few months back?"

"Yeah. Calum's party. What about it?" This is getting really confusing.

"There no way to put this without it sounding bad, but I'm pregnant. And I got pregnant the night of the party." She sobbed.

I was shocked. There were no words coming out even though I wanted them to, so I just did the next best thing. I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise." I reassured her, stroking her hair. She didn't say anything, she just continued to cry into my shoulder.

"Does Mom know?" I asked. She nodded. Wait. Who the fuck did this to her?!

"Sav?"

"Hmm?"

"Who's the father?" She stiffened in my lap and looked at me.

"I was drunk that night, and I don't remember who. I just woke the next morning next to some guy I didn't know. I freaked out and left before he woke up." She said, hanging her head low. I lifted her chin.

"Like I said, everything's gonna be okay."

"But Luke, I'm leaving. I'm leaving in a month. I'm moving to America. And I won't be back for a few years."

I froze. She can't leave! I need my baby sister! No! She can't leave me here!

"Promise I can come stay with you when I come back? I want to be there for my little niece or nephew since the father won't."

"Of course. I'm going to be living in Florida. And I heard you guys are going to be touring there a lot so I'll get to go to some of your concerts and visit you then too. I'll even fly down to Australia for the holidays and I'll come stay before the baby is born so he or she will be in Australia when you guys get back." She smiled. I let her off of my lap and she walked back to her room. I let out a deep sigh. My baby sister. Pregnant. I shuddered at the sound.

"Oh and don't tell anyone else that you know about this Luke. I'll tell the boys when im ready okay?" I heard Savannah say from her room next door.

"Don't worry. You're secret is safe with me." I replied.

"Thank you Lucifer." I heard her reply.

"You're welcome Satan." I chuckled.