Chapter 8

•Calum's POV•

I can't believe that I just confessed my true feelings towards her and all she had to say was that I needed to get going to before I missed my flight?! What the hell! I still don't understand the whole we're gonna miss you shit and I feel like I'm going to fucking explode! Ugh!

I sat next Luke and landed in my seat with a huff. He seemed to notice my frustration.

"What's wrong Cal?"

"Your sister is very confusing." I replied, not looking at him.

"What'd she do?" He asked, with a puzzled look on his face. I sighed.

"When she was hugging me goodbye she said 'We're gonna miss you.' Do you know what she could've meant by that?" I asked. I heard Luke gasp a little but he shook his head no.

That was strange. Luke only gasps at stuff when he knows something about it. So he knew what I was talking about. He knew exactly what it meant, he just doesn't want me to figure it out. Well I can assure you my dear Lucas, I will find out what your little secret it.

****
•Luke's POV•

Sav told Calum? Sort of? But why? I decided to text her to find out what this was about.

(L-Luke, S-Savannah)
L- Calum told me about what you said when you hugged goodbye.
S- What did he tell you...
L- that you whispered something in his ear.
S- And what would that be...
L- 'We're gonna miss you.'
S- Luke I need to tell you something. I didn't want to tell you until after tour because I know you're gonna be really mad and I didn't want this to ruin all the fun you were gonna have but.

I stiffened in my seat. I think I might know where this is going.

"Luke. Is something wrong?" Calum asked.

"I'm fine, just talking to Savannah."

"Oh okay. Let me know if you find out anything." He said.

"Will do." I said and my phone buzzed again.

S- I lied about not knowing who the father of the baby is...

Fury rushed over me and I could feel my face getting hot. I knew it! But who could it fucking be?!

S- Please please please don't be mad at him. It's not his fault we were both drunk and I don't hate him either I just don't want him to know because I'm scared and I don't want the same thing to happen to the baby that happened to me.
L- JUST TELL ME WHO THE FUCK DID IT TO YOU.
S- Calum.

My eyes widen.

"Luke what the hell is wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

He did this to my baby sister. He took her fucking virginity and got her fucking pregnant. And now she's scared that he's gonna beat the shit out of the kid like he did to her! I'm going to kill him. But on the other hand, Savannah would never forgive me if I did.

"I'm fine." I gritted through my teeth, walking to the bathroom on the plane. I slammed the door on the plane behind me, letting out a loud huff. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

****
•Savannah's POV•

Shit. Luke's gonna kill Calum. Why did I tell him now?! I'm such a fucking idiot! I got distracted from all my rambling once I heard my phone starting to ring. Speak of the devil himself.

"Hi." I breathed out.

"Seriously Savannah? You could've just told me earlier. I'm not mad at you; but I'm beyond furious with Cal-" I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"No. You do realize we were both drunk? And I don't want him to know any of this. It's my fault too you know. It takes two people to make a baby. Not just one, so there's no reason to be upset with him. Please just act like nothing happened. For me?" I pleaded.

"Fine Sav. But you owe me big time." I heard him mumble into his phone.

"I'll be coming to visit you guys often. Mum doesn't want me going to regular school anymore so I'm taking online classes for now. So now I'll have more time to be with you guys! In fact, I'll be seeing you next week, so you better make some room on the tour bus for me." I laughed into the phone. Luke was silent, which made me laugh even more.

"A-are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes I'm serious! But I'm still not gonna tell the boys about the baby. I'll only be staying with you guys for a month so I shouldn't grow much or be all that big by then. I'll be fine. If any of them notice I'll just say that I'm gaining wait from sitting around and doing nothing too much." I reassured him.

"Man the guys are gonna be so pumped when I tell them you're coming!" He replied. I let out a small giggle.

"Alright Luke. I love you, but I've gotta go to sleep so I can get up early enough to get to my ultrasound appointment tomorrow." I said, yawning a bit.

"Love you too, sis. Send me some pics of my little niece or nephew." He chuckled. And with that he hung up. We always ended our phone calls weirdly. We never said goodbye, even when we hated each other. I sighed. I hated thinking back to those times. My eyes were slowly drifting. I rolled over and shut them, letting my tiredness pull me to sleep.

*****
A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I took a bit longer for this chapter to get published. So Calum is suspicious 😏. Luke is mad, and yet not mad. I know that's confusing. Savannah is scared to move to her new house and go on tour with the boys in a week! Aghhhhhhhh. So much in such little chapters!