Chapter 29 (Part 2)

•Savannah's POV•

I walked out of the bathroom with my two piece bikini on, waiting for Calum to finish changing in the other bathroom. I looked into the round mirror near the door, just above our small table where we decided to keep our keys. I pulled my hair loosely into a high ponytail and fixed my top to ensure i looked my best.

"Hello gorgeous." I jumped as Calum snaked his arms around my waist.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed, slapping his chest with both of my hands.

"I'm sorry love. I just couldn't resist how amazing you look." he said, kissing behind my ear, leading his way down my neck.

I groaned and grabbed hold of his curly hair, tangling my fingers into the soft black-brown mess.

"Calum, i think we can take a rain check on going to the beach." I mumbled, tightening my grip on him.

"I agree." He replied, instructing me to jump.

I did as i was told and wrapped my legs around his torso, kissing him softly. He walked into our bedroom, laying me down on the bed, then getting on top of me.

"You sure you want to do this?" he asked, his eyes calm and relaxed.

"Of course." I nodded, smiling.

He returned the gesture and connected his lips to mine passionately.

(A/N WARNING: it's about to get dirty. Don't say I didn't warn you!)

He pulled my bikini top off gently, staring at my now completely naked chest. I blushed heavily, feeling the heat prickling at my cheeks.

"Beautiful." He mumbled, sucking on my neck.

I moaned and grabbed his crotch, making him moan even louder than I was. I smirked at my accomplishment and began to tug at his swim trunks in a teasing manner. He groaned and pulled them off himself, leaving me to giggle at his impatient self.

I looked down and my eyes widened quite a bit as I saw the length of his member. I bit my lip and kissed him again, running a few kisses along his jaw. He let out a deep throaty groan as I tugged on his ear with my teeth. He reached down to pull my bottoms off, and slowly removed them as I had done to him.
I decided not to complain because that wouldn't have been fair, so I just kissed him and tangled my fingers up in her hair. He flipped us over so that he was on top of me, and slowly entered me.

I screamed in pleasure as he let out a loud groan. My hands found their way to his back, and my nails dug into his skin. He began to pump faster, kissing my neck and jaw in the process.

His thrusts started to get sloppy and he eventually pulled away from me and rolled over. We were both gasping for air as exhaustion set over. I pulled myself up close next to him for warmth. It was freezing in this house

Cal insisted we keep the AC running since its at least ninety degrees outside, but seriously, it doesn't need to be like fifty degrees in here! It's so fucking cold! I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

"Cold?" He mumbled.

"Mhm." I replied, hugging him tighter.

He pulled the sheets up and put them over us.

"Thanks." I said, kissing his chest.

"No problem, love. Now get some rest, you're most likely going to be sore later." My eyes widened as he smirked.

I slapped him and scoffed.

"You wish you were that awesome." I said sassily.

He only laughed and wrapped his arms around me, securing me within his grip. Then as I felt my eyes drooping, he mumbled something into my ear.