Chapter 12

•Calum's POV•

We got to the show and I showed Savannah to our dressing room. She went straight to Luke, who eventually got her to calm down. I don't know why she was all upset. But today's her last day with us before she leaves. I wanted to make it special by taking her out on stage, but at this point, I'm not sure if that's gonna happen.

*****
•Savannah's POV•

As soon as we got into the dressing room I ran straight to Luke and pulled him aside and explained everything.

"Luke, what did I do wrong?" I asked him, crying into his shirt.

"The doctor said you didn't do anything wrong. Besides I doubt she wont be anything but abnormal. I think she'll be a beautiful little baby girl no matter what, I mean she's my niece, she'll get all her looks from me." Luke smirked, which made me laugh.

I moved away from him and wiped my eyes, which had finally stopped spilling tears.

"Have a good show you guys! I'll be watching from the side stage!" I said, smiling. They all hugged me, Calum being the last. He squeezed me tightly nuzzled my face into him.

"I'm gonna miss you, Sav." He mumbled, swaying with me in his arms. I froze. He would miss me?

"It's not that long until tour's over. I'll be at my mom's house soon, then I'm leaving once summer comes around, and you guys are coming with me." I said, looking up at him.

"I don't want to wait that long." He sighed.

I released myself from his grasp and pushed him out of the dressing room to the other boys.

"Someone's being a sour puss because I'm leaving." I said, smirking.

Calum glared at me, which made me bust out laughing. Then Mike walked over to Calum hugged him behind, resting his head on Cal's shoulder.

"You still got me babe." Mike said. Calum chuckled which made me smile.

"Hey. You guys are on in like two minutes, so good luck, I love you all, and before you even think about it, I didn't mean like that. You guys are all my older brothers. So go before I get you guys in trouble for being late." I said, watching them walk up to the steps of the stage.

But before they got up to the last step, they all run back down and group hugged me.

"We love you too, Savannah." Luke said, and then they run back up to the stairs and on the stage. I heard all the fans screaming, and the boys chuckling in response, which made their fans even louder.

They played their songs in this order; Permanent Vacation, Heartbreak Girl, Don't Stop, End up here, Social Casualty, She Looks So Perfect, and Amnesia. I was crying by the last song, that being my favorite.

I walked back to the dressing room before the boys got there, posting some pics of me with the boys in the background that I had taken a few minutes ago. I heard the door open behind me, and four sweaty boys walked in.

"Group hug!" Mike squealed.

"No!" I screeched, trying to get out of the room before I got squished between the boys.

"Not so fast." Calum said, pulling me arm lightly, and spinning me into a hug. Then Ashton added to it, followed by Mike and Luke.

I groaned in frustration, which made them laugh. Eventually they all pulled away and I shuddered, feeling he cold air hit me.

I sat back down on the couch and played on my phone, waiting for the boys to finish showering. Then we all headed back to the tour bus. I packed my bags while the boys got comfy and cuddled with each other in the living room. Luke went to his bunk, which confused me. He never turns down cuddling.

"Luke, what's the matter?" I asked.

"You're leaving in the morning." He mumbled, staring at the ceiling.

"But you know I have to, I can't stay forever. Plus none of the other boys know about your niece, and I'm already starting to get bigger." I whispered, grabbing Luke's hand.

"I know that, but I'm gonna miss my little sister. It was fun having you here, and now the bus is gonna be so lonely." He said.

"Awe Luke! You're such a softie!" I said, giggling.

"I am not!" He retorted.

"Okay, whatever you say."

"Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Cuddle?" I said, holding my arms out like a little baby.

Luke chuckled and followed me out to the living room with the other boys. I spread myself out over all of their laps, my feet being on Ashton, legs on Mike, torso on Luke, and my head on Calum.

He played with my hair, and I started to feel myself falling to sleep, but before I was fully asleep, I felt someone carry me to my bunk.

"Goodnight Savannah. Love you." Luke whispered, and kissed my forehead.

"Love you too, Lucifer." I said, which earned a light chuckle.

"Night Sav." Mike said.

"Night Savannah." Ash said.

"Night guys." I replied.

Then I felt another kiss upon my forehead.

"Sleep tight, Savannah." Calum said.

"You too, Cal."

And with that, I was out.

*****
A/N

Sorry this chapter was a little shorter and it took me awhile. I've had so many ideas that I've tried to go with for this story, but this one seemed better than the others, so tell me what you think! 😊