Chapter 28

•A\N•
I know I never start chapters with this, but I figured this would be a time that's it's appropriate, so please read this before you go on to the actual chapter.

****

This chapter will be REALLY L O N G.

****

This chapter will strictly be on the wedding.

****

Next chapter will be only on the honeymoon.

****

Enjoy.

****
•Savannah's POV•
*One week later*

"SAVANNAH WAKE UP! TODAY'S THE DAY!" My mum screamed at me, tearing the blinds open to let the morning sun shine in on me.

I rolled out of bed and landed face first on the floor. I groaned in pain and carefully peeled myself up off the floor. My mum drug me to the bathroom, where Joy had already been waiting.

The entire bathroom vanity was covered with makeup and hair products galore. Holy shit. I'm scared to know what they're going to do to me. So I called Quinn.

"Quinn! Thank god you answered!" I said into my phone.

"Can you at least open the door? It's cold out here." Quinn whined.

My eyes widened and I bolted to the front door. I hung up the call and ripped the door open, jumping into Quinn's arms, making stumble backwards.

"I can't believe you're here!" I exclaimed, climbing off of her and leading her back to the bathroom where I was about thirty seconds before.

"I wouldn't miss your wedding for the world, Sav. Plus I wanted to see my god child." She squealed.

"Hey mum, Joy, is it alright if Quinn's the one who does my hair and makeup? We kind made a pact when we were little that we would style each other on our wedding days." I said, looking to both of them.

They both smiled sweetly and nodded, leaving the bathroom all to us so we could get started.

"Alright Quinn, make me gorgeous!" I laughed, almost falling off of the stool I had been sitting on.

Quinn sneered and got to work, grabbing various makeup products, and continuously caking them all over my face. It only took her like two hours. (note my sarcasm) Then she moved along to my hair, which I had given her a picture as a request of what I wanted done.

I didn't want anything too fancy, just a simple, messy, yet elegant and beautiful up do with flowers added in. I thought it complement my long dirty blonde hair well, and damn it did. And surprisingly, it didn't take as long as I had thought it would.

I let Quinn choose my makeup, since that's her specialty. She went with a gorgeous smokey eye with minimal contouring. I looked like a million bucks.

Now time for the dress! And I thought that my makeup and hair looked amazing, now that dress was ten times better. Quinn helped me slide into the dress, making sure nothing ripped or anything like that and I slipped the sides onto my shoulders as Quinn stood back to observe me.

Mum and Joy had initially helped pick it out in the wide selection of dresses they wanted to see me in. Of course I chose a simple open back lace dress that accentuated all of my curves nicely. It's not too tight, nor loose. It's more, how I say it, form fitting.