Chapter 35

•Savannah's POV•
I helped both of the boys up off the floor and hugged my brother before he left.

I hopped under the covers as Calum set Willow in her bassinet and then laid next to me. I cuddled into his side, soaking up the warmth radiating off of him.

"You ready for tomorrow bug?" I asked, using a nickname I had for him when we were little.

"Honestly, no. And did you just call me bug? Like from when we were six?" He replied as I just chuckled.

"It's not that bad, I mean you've technically gone to one before, you just didn't realize it at the time." I said, sighing into his shirt.

"I know. But the past is the past. I'm just afraid, you know? I missed out on the entire pregnancy of Willow. I wasn't there for you, and if I wasn't such an asshole, I probably would've-" I cut him off by planted a sweet kiss upon his plump lips.

"Shut up. I was perfectly fine. Like you said, the past is the past, so let it go Cal. Don't be afraid, it's actually really fascinating. You get to hear it's little heartbeat and see it moving around inside me." I said softly, kissing his nose.

"You're so brave Savannah. I envy you for that. I really wish I wasn't such a wimp. It took a lot of guts for me to come back last summer. I thought you didn't want me to come at all. But I did it anyway. I needed to see you. I needed to be the father that you and Luke never had. I needed to prove to you that I wasn't really a douche. But it took a lot." He admitted.

"I love you so much Calum Thomas Hood. Never ever forget that. I'm not going anywhere, never ever. And let me tell you this. I wanted you to come to the house last summer. I craved your touch after that kiss on the tour bus, whether I liked or not at the time. But I was so caught up in the fact that I only wanted what was best for Willow and myself that I pushed the thought of having feelings for you to the back of my mind." I replied, pulling myself closer to him.

"I love you too Savannah, sometimes so much that it hurts." He kissed the top of my forehead and I mentally awed.

I met his lips and we stayed like that for a while. That is until I had to pee really badly. Cal just chuckled and I glared at him. I could instantly feel the heat coming to my cheeks. I went to the bathroom, and when I returned, Calum was laying on his back checking his phone. I snuggled into his side, ignoring the fact that he was purposely ignoring me.

"Love me." I dragged out, nudging my head into his side.

"I do love you, i'm just replying to some fans on twitter." he whined, beginning to play with my hair.

"How are the fans? They excited about us all going back on tour?" i asked, still in my weird position.

"They're great actually. And yes, you wouldn't believe how many girls are asking about tour." he chuckled, running his fingers along the back of my head.

"That reminds me, when are we leaving?" I asked, pulling my head up to look at him.

"We have another two or three weeks before we should start packing anything. Last time I got yelled at for packing the day before we left. So this time I plan to get everything done early." he replied, looking down at me.

I merely smiled and got out of bed to grab my phone since he wasn't going to get off of his anytime soon. But before I could, he yanked me back gently, shutting his phone off. I sighed, stopping the struggle against his arms.

"Where do you think you're going love?" He whispered, his hot breath tingling against my ear.

"I was gonna get my phone but clearly that didn't work for me now did it?" I fake sassed and rolled over, trying so hard not to laugh.