Chapter 38

Savannah's POV

The drive back to the house was too silent for my liking, so I turned on the radio to see if any good songs were on. I immediately appreciated my decision because Therapy by All Time Low was on.

"Give me your therapy

i'm a walking travesty

but i'm smiling at everything

therapy

you were never a friend to me

so you can drown in your misery."

By the time the song was over, I had already parked my car in the garage. I grabbed my purse out of the passenger seat before walking into the house, humming the song in my head. I made my way up the stairs and down the hall to my room. I stopped at the doorway as I heard Luke singing. I cracked open the door to see Luke cradling Willow in his arms.

"For awhile we pretended

that we never had to end it

but we knew we had to say goodbye

you were crying at the airport

when they finally closed the plane doors

I can barely hold it all inside

torn in two

and I know I shouldn't tell you

but I just can't stop thinking of

you-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

wherever you are," Luke finished, kissing her on the forehead.

Smiling, I stepped in the room. I tiptoed over and sat on my bed next to him.

"Hi," Luke whispered, putting Willow back in her crib.

"How was she?" I asked, giving him a hug.

"Great. She mainly slept, but got up once because she was hungry. I gave her some grapes and sliced apples," he grinned, sitting back down on my bed.

"You're so good with her. You'll definitely be my go-to babysitter on tour."

"Wait! You're coming with us?" he asked.

I nodded my head, trying not to laugh at the excitement on his face. If there was an adorable sibling moments award then Luke and I would've already received like five by now. Our relationship has definitely patched itself up over this past year, and it's almost as if things have gone back to how they were before the boys started bullying me. We're still the two annoying yet attractive blonde-haired and blue eyed brother and sister who understand each other in a way that no one else can.

"Wow Luke. Don't be so depressed about it. I can stay at home if you're that disappointed," I threw my hands up to play along with my sarcastic comment.

"Never. My niece and maybe other niece or nephew and little sister are coming on this tour whether they like it or not. Now that I come to think about it, I was wondering why Calum had turned the game room into an extra spare bedroom on the bus," Luke chuckled, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"He did that for me?" I asked, quite shocked. I mean I wasn't complaining because those bunks suck ass but I wasn't going to ask for anything other than what I was given considering that I got to come on tour again in the first place but this was just amazing.

"Savannah, he's head over heels for you. He'd do anything to make sure you, Willow, and the baby are safe and happy." Luke's once cute dimpled smiled now dropped into a small frown.

This was something I didn't like seeing on my dearest brother, so I think I might just have ti change that. Don't you agree? Whoops, I don't really care.

"I'm sorry Luke. You're going to find someone who you deserve and who deserves you. The key is just to wait for that moment to come, I promise it's all worth it," I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I hope you're right, Savannah."

"You know what. We should binge watch Mean Girls tonight. Just you and me, what do you say?" I suggested.

"It's been so long since we've done that. God, I think the last time was right before I went on tour," he chuckled.

"I'll make the popcorn. You grab the sweets." I stood up, holding my swollen belly.

"Meet you in living room?"

"Yep."

We exited my room and parted from each other to retrieve our items. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of popcorn from the junk food cabinet. I placed it in the microwave and allowed it to cook for a few minutes before taking it out. I poured the popcorn into a bowl and threw the bag out.

My feet padded their way to the living room and I sat down on the couch, waiting for Luke. He leisurely walked into the room and threw himself onto the couch, making me chuckle.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, hitting okay to start the movie. I pushed a button that was installed on the couch to pull up a recliner. I propped up my swollen feet and wiggled around in my seat until I was comfortable. Luke laughed at me which only earned him a sharp glare. It stopped him right in his tracks; I mean he looked away and cleared his throat. It was pretty damn funny if I do say so myself.

I leaned over and rested my head on Luke's shoulder as the movie began playing. I missed having this brother and sister bonding shit; although, I did miss Calum as well. He's been gone all day and hasn't texted since he left this morning. I contemplated texting him, my eyes wandering from the TV screen to my phone over and over. I guess my baby hormones got the best of me and I opened up my messages to ask him when he would be back.

s- coming home soon?

c- yes babe, don't worry about me. I heard about Luke, worry about him instead.

s- I am. I can't tell you how much I worry about this doofus. He means a lot to me.

c- not as much as me tho.

s- haha very funny. you know sure as hell it's different.

c- yeah yeah. I love you.

s- I love you too. 

c- i'll see you soon.

s- stay safe

And with that my phone was snatched out of my hands by the one and only Luke Hemmings. Little bastard always thinks it's funny when he steals my shit. I lazily reached over and tried to grab it back, whining pretty loudly in the process. He merely chuckled and held it higher which he knew I definitely couldn't reach.

He was most certainly is a pain in the ass, but he will always be my little pain in the ass.

*****

A\N

Hey guys! Here's another update. The past month has gone by really fast, and I haven't had any time to get any writing in until now so I decided to finish this chapter while I still had the time. There won't be very many chapters left in this story so get ready for that. I'm not so sure about a sequel just yet but I don't really know. It might just be a continuation to this story or it might be a spinoff in Willow's perspective. We'll just have to wait and see.

Enjoy!

rach